You can type here any text you want

Nice gn fresh motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
87 GN WITH 132,000- ON THE CLOCK THE MOTOR HAS 40 MILES INT 95% perfect paint 90% has a few miner scratches very solid car with many nice mods not over kill great daily driver cold air cd player and more PM. ME FOR DETAILS $16,500 The car is at my friends car lot in muncie in

gn fresh

DLS motor on this one?

No NYES RACING ENGINES DID THE SHORT BLOCK ABOUT YR AGO. SO WHILE I HAD IT OUT OF THE CAR FOR TO CHANGE EVERYTHING OVER TO A ROLLER I TOOK THE MOTOR DOWN LOOKED IT OVER AND RINGED AND BEARINGS DIDNT REALLY NEED THEM ITS ALL STD/STD CRANK BUT I THOUGHT WHY NOT IM THIS FAR WITH IT ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE QUESTION. NOW THE LITTLE RED CAMARO I DID THAT MOTOR AND MY 9 SEC T TYPE AND MANY OTHERS NO LEAKS AND THEY RUN GOOD ASE CERTIFIED TECH FOR 27 YRS.SO I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THIS STUFF

THE injectors are 55 pnd the turbo is 60mm the throttle body is 60mm the intercooler is 24 row streched stock location Caspers thumb wheel chip stainless valves behieve springs roller rockers 1.6.5 ratio cometic head gaskets

15,500 guys 765-744-6115 nice car u could,nt build it for the price many pictures are avaliable just ask 1. 60mm throttle body 2. 60mm turbo 3.55 pnd injectors 4.212/212 hdy.roller cam kit roller rockers 1.65. stainless valves everything is powder coated 3 inch downpipe Terry Houston 3 inch alum exhaust rust free car

Back