Nice original paint GN hood

TURBOTIMMER

Just what it says. NO REPAINTS. Something within driving distance from Pittsburgh, PA.

Please let me know what you got.

Thanks

Nobody? You mean no one has taken the original heavy hood off of their low mileage GN to replace it with a nice, light fiberglass piece?

Tough crowd.

TURBOTIMMER said:
Nobody? You mean no one has taken the original heavy hood off of their low mileage GN to replace it with a nice, light fiberglass piece?

Tough crowd.
I got one with the original cracked lacquer paint and power 6 logo liner........not within driving distance of P-burgh, unless you're gonna be around western NC anyways. :D

I appreciate the offer, but its got to be really close to mint. How bad is it cracked? Can it be buffed out?

Tim

TURBOTIMMER said:
I appreciate the offer, but its got to be really close to mint. How bad is it cracked? Can it be buffed out?

Tim
Sorry Tim, it won't buff. Needs painting.

hi not a hood post. hate to high jack thread off topic but i noticed u were from pittsburgh also! what area u from dont think i seen u around before? would be nice to meet up and cruise or whatever thxs greg

6-b-kwik said:
hi not a hood post. hate to high jack thread off topic but i noticed u were from pittsburgh also! what area u from dont think i seen u around before? would be nice to meet up and cruise or whatever thxs greg
Actually, I live near Washington, PA. We'll have to meet up some time.

Tim