You can type here any text you want

Nice Try

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice try what? He is selling a GTA? Not misrepresenting in any way...

Jason

To clarify

He is trying to sell a gta indeed, but he also states it is a 20th anivarsary. Hmmmmm...The 92 Camaro's were all aniv. cars with the insignia, but not the 89 firebirds.

I guess I cant read but where does it say that? I believe you but I think the ad is different for me.

Jason

Nevermind

He revised the listing. Musta seen the thread;)

Take a look at the ebay listing I posted^^

He revised the listing. Musta seen the thread

I guess he did, the title of the posting was "1989 Trans Am 20th Anniversary" and I opened it and saw the TPI and thought, uh no.

Oh well. I'm glad he corrected it.

I didn't convert the currency, but he's asking WAY too much for it. I guess he see's what TTA's go for and thinks it's no different than his. I could understand how a "novice" would think that.

I didn't convert the currency, but he's asking WAY too much for it. I guess he see's what TTA's go for and thinks it's no different than his. I could understand how a "novice" would think that.
Hey Maston, he probably saw that GTA on Barret-Jackson and figured it was time to sell the GTA :)

I feel cheated now - I sold my 114k L98 '88 GTA for only a grand! ...
... of course, it did have a coolant leak, needed brake work, didn't have the stock rims on it and it had some bubbling on the hood... :rolleyes:

Back