You can type here any text you want

Nissan SER Spec V

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
I raced my buddies new Nissan SER Spec V today. Even with my bad Goodyear Eagle GT 2 tires on smoking all the way from 1st to 3rd I beat him bad. When I looked back to see where he was he was about 10 car lenghts back and I was doing about 125 mph. The Nissan is a nice car but even my friend admitted it is not in league with a GN. Now all I need to do is race my other friend with a 97 Z28 Camaro which he claims to be super fast. I just needed to race since I haven't found any worthy enough to race in the Ocala area.

Better get some tires that hook if you're going to race anything that will give you a glimmer of competition! Nitto or BFG DRs (the board members seem evenly split on the benefits of each). How much you asking for the 70 Mustang?
Keith
Welcome to the power of the tan side

Yeah tires are next on my list when I get my bonus check from work in 2 weeks. You 2 have messages also if you have any more questions feel free to email me and I can sends pics to you if you want.

Spec V's are nice but....

Theres a friend of mine down here who just bought himself a gorgeous white one with the neat red interior and awsome sound system, the thing feels like a potential demon...it handles wonderful yadda yadda. I rode in it a few times and its a REALLY nice little pocket car...4door to boot! it seems that each time he takes me for a ride in it he's expecting some thumbs up review to its acceleration. truth be told, its peppy but these little cars just DONT have that OMG kinda "sink into your seat" feel AT ALL! Well, he hooked up a NOS kit to it and was expecting a 13 sec run out of it...I volunteered my happy butt to drive with him the 90 odd mile trip in a "chase car" to moroso at west palm just for him to freeze his solonoid in the pits and run a 15 second pass! He often sees me at the shop looming over my TR project and he feels hes got a suprise waiting for me once he gets his turbo kit fabricated. Cant Wait to see his face in the passenger seat as i take him for a test ride with the TE-63! spec V's ...new rice look...same taste. GOOD KILL!

Guys, the Spec V is nice but it doesn't compare to the GN, did anyone think it would. It is a nice little car and for a compact it is quick but its only got 175 hp. I was thinking of getting one for my daily driver but no way would I use that as my weekend cruiser or track car. Not made for that. The Maxima isn't even fast enough to compete with the GN and it's got 255 hp. The 350Z will give a stock GN a run for its money though.

Back