You can type here any text you want

Nitto Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MNwe4

Just put some 275/50 Nittos on my car and thought I'd share how they fit. Stock wheels and rear end with steel drums. Have about 1/2" from frame on each side. I'm surprised at how well they hook so far, but haven't beaten on them that hard yet. Fronts are 235/60s. Here ya go.

Attachments

• jeffs_drive_1-low.JPG
    jeffs_drive_1-low.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 264
  • left_rear-low.JPG
    left_rear-low.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 256
  • right_rear-low.JPG
    right_rear-low.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 261
Nice looken ride. How are they hooking up on the street? Looks like those are gonna rub a little. I didn't have good luck with them but that was like (6) years ago so maybe they are better now.

Thanks. You can't tell from the first pic, but I'm in need of paint bad. It's the original, but no rust yet :) I really like how they hook. With the boost down to 15psi, I didn't notice them spinning at all. This was on smooth, clean, new concrete though with no trans brake and only a little power braking. They don't rub either. The pics are a little deceptive, but there is about 1/2" from the frame on each side. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Kool. They will certainly last longer then MT's and are surely better on the highway which is where I like to cruise.

Back