You can type here any text you want

NO MODERATORS on board!?#!?!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

The inmates are taking over the asylum!

Haterade is in charge!
o_O

We may be OK afterall. I see Gary's icon just showed up. Wheew!!!

Haterade is the only survivor @ Jonestown & the Peoples Temple. "Don't drink the coolaid Kool Aid!"

Hey Dave - everything OK? Thanks for the reading!

Hey at least "I tried":)

I'm here when I can be Bob.;) If you guys want to start a fund that lets me quit my day job so I can stay on 24/7 then great, otherwise I've got to work so I can at least eat and rebuild my Buick.:p

"Kool Aid"

Just sayin'.........:rolleyes:

koolAidPacketGrape.gif

Correction taken TurboTGuy. :oops: I'm the guy who used to write letters for a living. Jeez.

Charlie it all comes down to $$$$ and I don't have any. BTW what happened to the quote feature? Never mind I think I see a button on the tool bar. I'll use it next time. Hey, I learned something today and it didn't come from a family member.

How are you Charlie? Still getting to the keyboard OK?

Correction taken TurboTGuy. :oops: I'm the guy who used to write letters for a living. Jeez.

Charlie it all comes down to $$$$ and I don't have any. BTW what happened to the quote feature? Never mind I think I see a button on the tool bar. I'll use it next time. Hey, I learned something today and it didn't come from a family member.

How are you Charlie? Still getting to the keyboard OK?
Bottom right of a post you'll see "reply". Click on it and you can quote, and if you click on more than one you can multi quote.;)

Doc decided to postpone until tomorrow, which blows, but I'll be off for Thanksgiving at least.:D

Back