You can type here any text you want

no more 'no icons'

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
is it just me, or are we not allowed to have no icons anymore for our threads and posts??? :confused: and a nascar thread? thats this about.... have i missed something?

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
.... and a nascar thread? thats this about.... have i missed something? [/B]

Why don't you e-mail Bobtempest and ask him? Guess LOTS of people like NASCAR.:)

i'm not complaining, well i dont think 'nextel cup' sounds as good as 'winston cup' but what can you do?

the only thing that i thought was odd about it is i thought that section of the main page went turbo loung... TSM and kill... blah blah blah, force of habbit, clicked on the first one there, and i ended up in some nascar forum, it confused me for a minute.. heh oh well

back to the books

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
i'm not complaining, well i dont think 'nextel cup' sounds as good as 'winston cup' but what can you do?

the only thing that i thought was odd about it is i thought that section of the main page went turbo loung... TSM and kill... blah blah blah, force of habbit, clicked on the first one there, and i ended up in some nascar forum, it confused me for a minute.. heh oh well back to the books

Confued me too!:confused:

Maybe Jesse will get it lined up in original order again?:)

Yeah line them up right. :)

I click on the top one out of habit.

I like NASCAR but not that much. ;)

Back