no more 'no icons'

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
is it just me, or are we not allowed to have no icons anymore for our threads and posts??? :confused: and a nascar thread? thats this about.... have i missed something?

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
.... and a nascar thread? thats this about.... have i missed something? [/B]

Why don't you e-mail Bobtempest and ask him? Guess LOTS of people like NASCAR.:)

i'm not complaining, well i dont think 'nextel cup' sounds as good as 'winston cup' but what can you do?

the only thing that i thought was odd about it is i thought that section of the main page went turbo loung... TSM and kill... blah blah blah, force of habbit, clicked on the first one there, and i ended up in some nascar forum, it confused me for a minute.. heh oh well

back to the books

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
i'm not complaining, well i dont think 'nextel cup' sounds as good as 'winston cup' but what can you do?

the only thing that i thought was odd about it is i thought that section of the main page went turbo loung... TSM and kill... blah blah blah, force of habbit, clicked on the first one there, and i ended up in some nascar forum, it confused me for a minute.. heh oh well back to the books

Confued me too!:confused:

Maybe Jesse will get it lined up in original order again?:)

Back