You can type here any text you want

no race for me

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nothing bunchin' up here..you're the Stiff.

Can you get any simpler? My sig. totally contradicts your weak azz snipes and again no one is endorsing street racing. This thread is about how we can't street race even if we wanted too.

You are no more 'qualified' than anyone with basic common sense. After 24 years of Safe street racing I've Earned the right to comment on your self righteous BS.

Since you feel you've earned the right to preach because of a profession you chose...then get to preachin'. Post on all of the threads in here. Hell, I'll talk to the mods and maybe we can get you a Drunk Driving, I Fell Asleep at the Wheel or Always Wear Your Helmet Forums.

Now park your Civic and lock yourself in a room.
(gettn' laid every now and then might help too.) ;)

Originally posted by RobsIron
Nothing bunchin' up here..you're the Stiff.

Can you get any simpler? My sig. totally contradicts your weak azz snipes and again no one is endorsing street racing. This thread is about how we can't street race even if we wanted too.

You are no more 'qualified' than anyone with basic common sense. After 24 years of Safe street racing I've Earned the right to comment on your self righteous BS.

Since you feel you've earned the right to preach because of a profession you chose...then get to preachin'. Post on all of the threads in here. Hell, I'll talk to the mods and maybe we can get you a Drunk Driving, I Fell Asleep at the Wheel or Always Wear Your Helmet Forums.

Now park your Civic and lock yourself in a room.
(gettn' laid every now and then might help too.) ;)

How about a section for "anything goes...but let's not insult RobsIron's sensibilities. Are you a self appointed forums vigilantee?

24 years of safe street racing and your opinion is a valid and mine is not- that says alot. Give me a break, now that is just stupid and it shows how well you have matured.

If you were the least bit informed and had truly read my comments you would have learned that I was not preaching at all. I made a comment about concern over innocent people on the road being victims of stupidity.

It's too easy insulting you and I make it a practice not to debate with people who's only objective is to look for a good internet scrap. Have a good life and if you're ever in Chicago, please drop by.

;)

You're the Thread Police. All I said was to Lighten Up. It's your Practice to Insult not Debate. You are Truly Delicate.

Drop By? You're Out of your Leage. I'm the One Easy to Find.

You can have the Last Word. I'm off to Breck for a some Boarding. Can I Race some Skiers Dad?

Originally posted by RobsIron
You're the Thread Police. All I said was to Lighten Up. It's your Practice to Insult not Debate. You are Truly Delicate.

Drop By? You're Out of your Leage. I'm the One Easy to Find.

You can have the Last Word. I'm off to Breck for a some Boarding. Can I Race some Skiers Dad?

I'll have to apologize for RobsIron. You see most days..just getting out of bed is a personal victory for him. What with the diminishing social skills and having to be fed with a bib on.

Maybe it's the fact that he has to take enough Prozac to kill a small horse, or the scarred memories of that trip to the backwoods of Arkansas.... who knows? Ten years as the night manager at Pep Boys probabaly doesn't help either. The point is..the boy is not well.

I'll be here RobsIron...losing weight and shooting estrogen so I can get in the same league. :D :D :D

Absolutely childish...

...Ya'll need to know when to drop stuff...Dropping to almost the "ricer" level....my fart can is bigger than the weld on your intake...:eek: :cool:

Man... Peb Boys must pay well.

I've met RobsIron and I know for a fact that he is a REAL 3rd degree black belt and seems to be in incredible shape.

My guess would be that you are way out of your league.

I'll post a pic of my car tomorrow. (It's kinda late right now) Ya'll talk about rally rims and stickers and stuff...wait till you see mine, a true sleeper. I have to look for people to race me because anyone with a fast car says "What The F***! You can't beat me with THAT piece of junk!" Pretty soon it won't be that way though :( , going to get it repainted and get some caps for the wheels and some new emblems so they can actually tell how big of an engine it has! =D

Back