You can type here any text you want

No Start...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onmyway87

I changed my headgaskets myself and re installed everything to the best of my ability. And guess what ..it wont start..not even a sputter..it just spins. I tried starting fluid ..still nothing. seems to be getting no spark..any suggestions ..i am a novice so any advice will be helpful..and is there any other more detailed vacuum routing besides the one on the passenger side under the hood ??? thanks in advance

vac_federal.jpg

have you verified you set the cam sensor correctly?

May sound stupid, but have you checked the connection to your ignition module, power wire for ECM, ground behind coil?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

i bought the cam sensor cap from caspers with the light that indicates if the sensor is set right...well it lights up bright red everytime i turn the key on. thks for the diagram that one is a little more detailed.

How about a close up pic of each side of your engine. Maybe someone will be able to see something you left unplugged, installed incorrectly, etc.

the orange wire by the battery (which im figuring is for the fuel pump) was never touched , still connected but i will double check. i will also double check the ecm harness to the module. no question is stupid when have nowhere to turn..lol

Do you have a test light or volt meter? With key on check for power on pin P and M of the module plug.

I have no idea where this plug goes..I don't know if that has much to do with the issue though

Attachments

• UNKNOWN PLUG.jpg
    UNKNOWN PLUG.jpg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 99
Test light on the last pin which corresponding letters looks like NP has good volts as seen ..as well as the pin 2nd from this one. No other pins had any volts

Attachments

• TEST LIGHT.jpg
    TEST LIGHT.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 91
From your picture, you need to install you up pipe and intake hose. The 3 pin plug, have you checked MAF? Car wont start unless connected!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Back