Non AC heater box assembly

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
I have a complete Non AC heater box assembly. Includes glove box lid, heater core, heater box, heater control w/cable, and ducts. Everything is there, only thing needed is to paint glove box lid with whatever color interior you have. Price is $150 plus shipping. It's boxed and ready to ship. Thx Scott

I didn't think you did my hillbilly friend...What are you doing on the computer. Get that car running....

49 Can't think of anything I need right now that would amount to $150 bux..Thx Scott

I am interested depending on shipping costs. Are you going to Bowling Green? If you are, I can pay in advance or however you wish. My zip is 45239. Let me know. Thanks.

Scott....

The money order was returned to me,I messed up and put the incorrect zip on it....Been working alot of OT and havent been on the computer....But I got my Paypal account straightened out....

So check your paypal.....Payment was sent..

Thanks,Shawn

Again...Sorry for the delay.

No prob Shawn...I have your address and will ship it out tomorrow. See if I can get you a tracking number as well. Thx Scott

You should have asked for more than $150. One just sold on eBay for $470 a few weeks ago (not a misprint). Included everything you had listed here. I couldnt believe it.