NON TECH; TTA Diecast Model

Jan Larsson

Latest about the diecast project, come on we need more of you guys to commit to make this happen. Read more below

----------------------------------------------------

Here's the latest on the die-cast.............
Exact Details (formally Lane Collectables) wants at least 250 TTA owners/car numbers/email addresses/options/amount of cars(theirs, or the sets of 4). Now, since the beginning of this, all I have received so far is just 52 of all the owners who want one (with their car number) listed! So...... we're still about 200 short! Come on people, we know at least that many!!! Doesn't anybody want to get a die-cast with their car number on it???????

Come On People, Come on over to http://www.turbotransam.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi and Read the Post by Mr.TurboTa.

He needs everyone interested in this project to Email him with some of your Information.

Thanks Everyone…

Special Thanks to George “Mr.Turbota”

For his hard work and keeping us updated!

Thanks Buddy!

----------------------------------------------------

/Jan

Nobody could tell me the car number!

So that may be one problem...........All I get is between this and that ..........

Thats ok

That is still ok I think.
You can still help out by ordering models. The more orders placed, the faster we get these models made. ;)

If these are 1:18 scale I want one too. I don't have a TTA but a GN. Please let me know.

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO ORDER A TURBO TRANS AM DIE-CAST.

THE MORE PEOPLE GETTING IN ON THIS, THE FASTER IT WILL HAPPEN!.!.!.!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOOT ON OVER TO TURBO TRANS AM.COM AND CLICK ON MESSAGE BOARD. THERE YOU WILL SEE A TOPIC ABOUT THE TTA DIE CAST. JUST POST SOME INFO STATING YOU WANT ONE AND THATS ALL.....

I went over to the Turbo Trans Am message board and said I would buy #1053

I think this got a little screwed up because you needed to register to get to that thread and then commit your order.
Not that it's difficult..... but I did that, emailed the guy on the list and never heard anything.

So honestly, I have no idea if I'm in or out and I'll bet there may be others in the same situation...

But.... I find it amazing that the TR die-casts sold out like hot-cakes and they can't even find 250 Pontiac people to buy a TTA.
Some of the TR ones were selling for 2, 3, 4 times the original price 2 weeks after they were produced.

No wonder no one knows what these cars are....

Originally posted by mark b
But.... I find it amazing that the TR die-casts sold out like hot-cakes and they can't even find 250 Pontiac people to buy a TTA.
Some of the TR ones were selling for 2, 3, 4 times the original price 2 weeks after they were produced.

No wonder no one knows what these cars are....

I think after they see some pictures,Or more proof that this is actually gonna happen they will see abunch of orders.

I think this thing is on the back burners,I've been hearing alot about it and haven't seen or heard anything for a long time.

I have followed, and not followed this, for some time as it has tended to run on. Details on the price? I have a hard time jumping on board without knowing what I am juping into!!

Brent

Originally posted by tta583
I have followed, and not followed this, for some time as it has tended to run on. Details on the price? I have a hard time jumping on board without knowing what I am juping into!!

Brent

If i don´t remember wrong......from the very first beginning the price should be around $85, and this was one year ago now.
Hope we can get this deal come through.

And one more thing: The TA 2002 collector editon has already a diecast model!

Die Cast model

I would love to get one (car #70) but the last time I registered at that web site I got every piece of mail that went through it. If anyone knows a way around that, please let me know. Thanx