North Alabama Turbo Buicks

BOSS 6

Hey guys spring is right around the corner my engine is almost complete lets meet up some where on the weekends and show people what real classic cars look like, and just to meet new people and get familiar with each other.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Alabama Turbo Regal Club

I'm trying to get a Turbo Regal club started. If I get enough people I would like to have the first start up meeting Feb,16 @ 3pm. At my Fab shop in Pelham,AL. Try to get some ideas to get this thing rolling. If interested contact me at: turboricejr@yahoo.com or call Rob Rice 205-216-8513.

Turbo Regal Club

You don't have to bring your car out. Right now we are getting together to get ideas to get the club up and running.

I just checked thats my weekend to work ,but Im really interested in starting a Turbo Regal club there are several more buicks around this area.

Turbo Regal Club

Put the word out and give them my information to get in contact with me. Also tell them date and time for the meeting. The more we get, the better.

We're running Test and Tune 3 Feb in Huntsville. We're going to have at least 2 (Big Tire) Regals there.

Regal_Fat.jpg

100_0029_E.jpg

Hey Im looking forward to seeing you around we need to do some sat. night cruising in H-town Decatur or Athens

The engine in the white Regal (SBC) was built by Dwight Moss . Dwight does most of the work on my car also.

My Stage II engine was purchased from John Nguyen. We have only done minor work to it (electric water pump, #160 injectors, and tuning).

BTW - Cruise in at the Dairy Queen on HWY 72 in Madison on 6 Feb!

(I'll be there with the Vette club bringing the C6 Z06. I'll try to bring the GN next month.)

The engine in the white Regal (SBC) was built by Dwight Moss .
BTW - Cruise in at the Dairy Queen on HWY 72 in Madison on 6 Feb!

(I'll be there with the Vette club bringing the C6 Z06. I'll try to bring the GN next month.)

I'll be there :) unless I forget and get tied up doing other stuff which is always a danger.

Edit: oh yeah what time?

The wife isn't feeling good and has caught a bug (cold) so me and the kid are gonna drop by around 6:00 or 6:30 and just say hi! on the way to get some dinner.

The wife isn't feeling good and has caught a bug (cold) so me and the kid are gonna drop by around 6:00 or 6:30 and just say hi! on the way to get some dinner.

We stopped by about 6 and there was only 2 cars and "Cold" so we wimped out and went home. Hate to be a party pooper but I hate cold and windy.

Yeah I hear that, me and the kid rolled in about 6:35 and saw nothing but neon underlights and imports (and not Vettes) and didn't even park, besides he was hungry and as you said, it was cold :)

Next time anyone does a T&T at the Dragway post here, I think I have her running good enough to go now and get some mild runs in. Boost is steady at 14 or 15 psi, not seeing any retard, new injectors never hit over 50% duty cycle, so time to let her loose a little bit.

Yeah I hear that, me and the kid rolled in about 6:35 and saw nothing but neon underlights and imports (and not Vettes) and didn't even park, besides he was hungry and as you said, it was cold :)

Next time anyone does a T&T at the Dragway post here, I think I have her running good enough to go now and get some mild runs in. Boost is steady at 14 or 15 psi, not seeing any retard, new injectors never hit over 50% duty cycle, so time to let her loose a little bit.

That would be ACCTC. And they're going to get that place closed down. Last year we tried to get something going at the sonic on Moore's mill rd. Gonna try again this year.

I had all intentions of coming out since this is the first wednesday in 4 months I've been in town but the powermonster had other ideas.