North Alabama Turbo Buicks

I'm with that fellows madison is a good meeting spot the wal-mart in Decatur I've seen muscle cars meet there to.

will they test and tune today in Huntsville

Yes, I believe they open at noon. We won't have the cars there this weekend. The Regal is in Biloxi for the race and I have the intake off the GN. We expect to have both cars there next weekend.

Yes, I believe they open at noon. We won't have the cars there this weekend. The Regal is in Biloxi for the race and I have the intake off the GN. We expect to have both cars there next weekend.

I was planning on going today to get a few mild passes on the GN but the wife and kid are both sick, the kid with strep and the wife with a cold or mild flu so guess I'll stay home. Hopefully I can go next weekend.

I went out to the Huntsville drag strip today one guy from Athens was there with a black T-type he wasn't very fast or friendly either hopefully mind will be ready next month, it was a nice turn out considering the chilly weather , got to work next week see some of you in 2weeks

I went out to the Huntsville drag strip today one guy from Athens was there with a black T-type he wasn't very fast or friendly either

Not friendly? Seems odd most dudes you run into at the track seem pretty outgoing and willing to chat cars. Oh and how fast was he running anyway?

Meet

I will try if my doctor appt. isn't in Mobile in order to get my bronchoscope results from last week. :frown:

Hey fgordon are going to make the meet??

I will try if my doctor appt. isn't in Mobile in order to get my bronchoscope results from last week. :frown:

Hey fgordon are going to make the meet??

I don't think so, I'm trying to hook up with Dusty for some tuning help on the 87 and getting the other car ready for test-n-tune on Sunday.

Dan Satterfield says 70% chance of rain Sunday :( I'd really like to get a few passes on my car though so if he's wrong and everyone around here aren't coughing up lungs or running fevers I really want to get to a Sunday T&T soon.

2/16 Pelham meet ATRC

I like to thank all the folks who made it out to Pelham on 2/16. I know it was'nt much. But I hope you all had somewhat of a nice time. It was a pleaser to meet you all, and hope we can all meet again soon.
Rusty and Chris, your cars were beautiful. Thanks for bringing them out. If you like, I will send you pics of your cars the photographer took soon as I get them.

I like to thank all the folks who made it out to Pelham on 2/16. I know it was'nt much. But I hope you all had somewhat of a nice time. It was a pleaser to meet you all, and hope we can all meet again soon.
Rusty and Chris, your cars were beautiful. Thanks for bringing them out. If you like, I will send you pics of your cars the photographer took soon as I get them.

Could you post a recap for those of us who couldn't make it?...Thanks, Frank

We had a total of five TR owners. Two of them brought out their cars(Rusty and Chris). We had about three of the Rotary guys who came out. The owner of Wheel Masters came out and brought out his little Honda hot rod. One brought out a new 08 Corvette. And Jenny brought out her 06 STS-V. We had food and drinks. Everyone socialized, took pics, and had a nice time. A few others said they were coming, but other things had popped up at the last minute with them.

For those who want to see pics of the meet that took place on 2/16 in Pelham, look on the Alabama Turbo Regal Club thread under Skillet.

I was getting dressed figuring on hitting the T&T today at the Huntsville Dragway and looked at the sky and said "nah it's gonna sprinkle" and sure enough it started sprinkling, so I felt like I made the right call.

Maybe next weekend :) If any of you local fellas are going to the test & tunes feel free to throw me a PM. I live like 6 miles from the strip and even if I don't take my Buick I can bring the kid and watch someone else and maybe learn something.

I was getting dressed figuring on hitting the T&T today at the Huntsville Dragway and looked at the sky and said "nah it's gonna sprinkle" and sure enough it started sprinkling, so I felt like I made the right call.

Maybe next weekend :) If any of you local fellas are going to the test & tunes feel free to throw me a PM. I live like 6 miles from the strip and even if I don't take my Buick I can bring the kid and watch someone else and maybe learn something.

I plan on being there but it looks like the Rain Gods have it in for the Huntsville T&T this year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want to see what this thing will do.