You can type here any text you want

North Augusta, SC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

I have seen a 1987 GN every now and then around NA.....always in the morning a litttle after 8am.....heading toward Augusta....saw the car today on old Edgefield looked like you turned on atomic...could not tell though....

I'm never in my Gn and only see you on my way home from work....

very nice looking GN...just wondering who you are and if your on the board...:smile:

Must not have been me, I'm always cruising around in the Aiken area in my GN. I'd love to meet up with some other GN guys because I haven't really met any car guys, let alone turbobuick guys since I've moved down here. :redface:

I don't go to Aiken very much.... I'm downtown augusta a few afternoon/nights a week......may go to the track saturday....

Not me.....but

I am going to try and go to the track sat. also.My friend has an awd turbo eclipse thats getting a rebuild this weekend,and we are going back thurs.night .His motor is coming out and going back in within two days:o and we plan on going.Im planning on my first 10second pass:biggrin: Let me know if you guys are going thurs. I will be looking for ya......Chris

Back