You can type here any text you want

Nos4gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today i had the luxury to meet Glen from NOS4GN to pick up my fuel pump sending unit.Glen is a allsome person to talk to and is willing to spend time to actually explain how and wye on installing his part.His warehouse is extremeLly clean and HUGE.

Glen thanks again for your help and allowing me to pick up the sending unit today with a 1 hour notice

+1 for Glen. Any time I have needed anything, he goes above and beyond to take care of me. A Fisrt Class vedor for sure! :cool:

x2 for NOS4GN I spoke with Leslie yesterday. She did a great job helping me order a hood pad and making arrangements to pickup tommorrow.

add a plus one for me too...first order from NOS4GN arrived today..well packaged, great prices, fast delivery:)

x2 for NOS4GN I spoke with Leslie yesterday. She did a great job helping me order a hood pad and making arrangements to pickup tommorrow.

it's about 20 minutes alway from Great America off route 41

Back