You can type here any text you want

Not a Buick, but still a turbo-6...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
After having the parts new in the box for the last couple years, we finally installed them last weekend. Needless to say I've got plenty of fuel... For now!! :eek: :biggrin:

'02 24v CTD, Mitusa L/P, Smarty, Redline box, MBRP exhaust, BHAF, a few other minor details...

K.

Attachments

• Dodge Cummins 001.jpg
    Dodge Cummins 001.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 412
  • Dodge Cummins 002.jpg
    Dodge Cummins 002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 409
Good looking truck, got a 6.0 psd here but you cant beat the sound of a cummins.

smoking

why is it smoking??? Just kidding:smile: i love to see a diesel put out black smoke like that.............Bob

Dodge

There Was One Of These At Our Local Track Last Friday Night Popping Off Consistent 11:70's Black Smokin' All The Way Down The Track

I was on my home from a day of striper fishing the other day, and i saw a ricer reving at a cummings deisal, trying to run him,at a stop light, diesal didnt run him, but even better, he inched up and power braked it, filled the ricers car wit black smoke, you could not even see the ricer, almost sh*t a brick.... thought id share that

funny

I was on my home from a day of striper fishing the other day, and i saw a ricer reving at a cummings deisal, trying to run him,at a stop light, diesal didnt run him, but even better, he inched up and power braked it, filled the ricers car wit black smoke, you could not even see the ricer, almost sh*t a brick.... thought id share that

i done my nephew like that with my Duramax..he got up beside me and i showered down on it and black smoke came in the car with him...he coughed for a while:smile: served that ricer right...i live in a small town and i get revs all the time from trucks to imports but they are always going in the opposite direction:) i wonder why??...........Bob

Back