You can type here any text you want

Not a single kill!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
There's several factors... The biggest one being that it's a GN...

Other than that, you have all the GN badges still affixed to the car. This advertises the inevitable beating in addition to the DR's, the long wheel studs and the stickers.

I'd loose the stickers and badges but that's my personal preference...That being said, mine runs badgeless and stickerless with stock looking and sounding exhaust and stock GN rims with 245 series tires... I can't get any bites either...:frown:

So far I chased down a Lambo Gallardo (I think) but he drove like an old woman -actually slowed down on the I-5 to about 55mph!, Tried a new SS Camaro-that may have been my fault because I did open the electronic cut-out and give him a small blip... Got to the next light and he stopped a car length back! Sissy:eek: Tried a few Mustangs on Mustang Night at the local cruise, lots of nice sounding and good looking stangs (though not my cup of tea), not one wanted to play....

I still think it's the fact that it's a GN... MeanChicken is the only TR owner I know of that gets so much action...

Maybe try to make it into a sleeper like Drippan did with his T-Type... License plate frame said "Outta my way, I'm late to bingo" and he even had an AARP window sticker and curb feelers... I was awesome!

Good luck in your quest...:cool:

I'm all out of answers....the only thing else that I can think of is....my stunning good looks make them jealous so they want to try and hurt my self esteem.:D

I think its the economy!!!!!! And ur lookin at the wrong ones lol the ricers watched fast and furious too many times to try you and the docs and lawyers just want to look like they have lots of $$$( Which they do) profile and pick up mistresses... The other car guys dont have the $$ to pay the tix and the state so they dont loose thier licenses for being caught (again) so they have calmed down.. You have to locate the illusive billy bad azz you know the kid with mommy and daddies credit card and the new mustang and not quite as often camaro/wrx/evo...These once widespread creatures of suburbia are becoming harder and harder to locate and embarass!!!! I think mommy and daddy have restricted the use of the credit card forcing them to retreat to buying clothes at the mall and ps3 /xbox stuff from game stop no more car parts lolol !!!!!

Back