Not that anybody noticed, I'm sure...

MeanBuicks

Scaring the neighbors!
but I have been away on vacation since the 19th and haven't been on the board.

Well anyway...I'm back now. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! :)

BTW, I traveled some 2000 miles this past week in three different states, much of it in Florida, and I didn't see a single turbo Regal the entire time. :confused: Where'd everybody go?

Where did you go here in FL?
There was a track rental on the 27th at Moroso that had the makings of a fun night. When I got there I saw Cal Hartline, Jack Cotton cars and several other just plain mean nasty cars.
However, prior to my getting there a Pro 5.0 owner had some problems that resulted in a track closure, from what I saw he is a very lucky man to be enjoying another New Year.....

:cool:

I always have a pac acccumulate on my OH to WI trips. Routinely ever there months and have 2-3 cars atta time.

In Madison, WI I keep seeing two.

On a trip to MI had three flying in formation.

Largest formation was 5 unmarked cars at one time <g>

Originally posted by Phatman
Where did you go here in FL?

We stayed at my father's new home in Daytona. We made a day trip to Kissimmee/Orlando to visit my wife's aunt and to take the kids to Disney.

We also went down to Cocoa Beach one day to meet up with some other family members on my wife's side who were vacationing there.

In all that driving, including the 800+ mile commute to-and-from Florida, I couldn't believe that I didn't spot any TRs. (I did find out where all the '91-'96 B-body wagons are hiding though. :p)

Strange....but you know how it is with turbo cars, you don't see any then there seems to be one on every corner.

:cool: