Not to complain, but.....

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
This site is sucking lately.....at least on any computer I use.

It runs super slow at home with all kinds of problems, damn near shuts my work computer down with all of the unseen "clickity-click-clicks" after signing on and generally seems completely to be ready to crash and take my computer with it.

Is it just me?

This site is sucking lately.....at least on any computer I use.

It runs super slow at home with all kinds of problems, damn near shuts my work computer down with all of the unseen "clickity-click-clicks" after signing on and generally seems completely to be ready to crash and take my computer with it.

Is it just me?

Internet Explorer? I stopped using it and have been fine since.

I can't do much with "choice of provider" when it comes to work and, let's face it, Explorer is the most used search engine, so why is it I should have to change search engines just make it easier to access this site?

I'm jus' sayin'.......

Tried to post a kill of a BMW M5 tonight but couldn't access the forum....

I guess it'll just have to suffice to say it here.....

I KICKED HIS ASS from a 70mph roll on SR 51 in Phoenix, AZ for more than a half mile before he shut it down and when he finally caught me would only give a nod.

The whole story would have been fun to tell.

Oh well,,,,,

Internet Explorer was giving me trouble too. Download firefox or chrome.

" Explorer is the most used search engine,

Did I just wake up in 1995? I would guess about 10% of people use internet explorer these days, and 90% of them are over 55.

i use explorer and im fairly south of 55! but its what work uses.... its the easiest software for them to monitor!

funny thing... we get bitched at if were on a site too long at work, but ironically the only one i could be on ALLLLLL day and not have a word said to me is Turbo Buick. get on ebay and man a shit storm comes-a-flying!

Did I just wake up in 1995? I would guess about 10% of people use internet explorer these days, and 90% of them are over 55.
I'm not sure where you get your stats from but most of the people I talk to (if the subject comes up) still use IE. I'm not sure of the percentage but I would say at least 75%. While my circle might not be young and hip, we are grown but definitely not geriatric. As for the OP. Yeah, its aggravating as hell and should work smoothly with any of the major browsers and because of this, instead of spending a lot of my free time here, now I only come here on the occasions when I have a LOT of free time to spend.

I'm not sure where you get your stats from but most of the people I talk to (if the subject comes up) still use IE. I'm not sure of the percentage but I would say at least 75%. While my circle might not be young and hip, we are grown but definitely not geriatric. As for the OP. Yeah, its aggravating as hell and should work smoothly with any of the major browsers and because of this, instead of spending a lot of my free time here, now I only come here on the occasions when I have a LOT of free time to spend.

I guess I guessed wrong :oops:. IE appears to be used by around 30% - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers

I had to make the switch to chrome from IE and what a difference it makes. I just converted my old laptop with Power Logger installed to Google Chrome and WOW! not fast, but fast enough! Im already getting used to it.

I had to make the switch to chrome from IE and what a difference it makes. I just converted my old laptop with Power Logger installed to Google Chrome and WOW! not fast, but fast enough! Im already getting used to it.

I agree, I have not used IE in several years, chrome is my current drug of choice but firefox is another god one.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Don't forget the free program adblock too on top of chrome. So many commercials and ads gone.

Dont mess with TurboT or he'll go turn down the volume knob on his TV and go over to his corded telephone and call you and give a piece of his mind ;)

But yeah, lots of JS errors.

On my PC, the site seems to be constantly refreshing. Your here the click..click...click...click..

Dont mess with TurboT or he'll go turn down the volume knob on his TV and go over to his corded telephone and call you and give a piece of his mind ;)

But yeah, lots of JS errors.

Dang newfangled gadgets........o_O

IE has been giving problems like when I click on a discussion you have to click it 2 to 3 times to come up , went to Firefox and other than the text being smaller it works great .

IE-Custom111111.jpg

IE has been giving problems like when I click on a discussion you have to click it 2 to 3 times to come up , went to Firefox and other than the text being smaller it works great .

you can make the text bigger thru the "view" box at the top of the screen..

regarding accessing the site at work: i installed Firefox on the computer at work (the one i'm on now...) and it made everything on the internet better.. i can't access any of the company intranet with anything but Exploder, but the only thing i go there for is to check the company email account that they seemed to think i need for some reason..