Now I'm scared of eggs

Mike T

Made some boiled eggs and as I was peeling.....
IMG_20200329_183804048_LL.jpg

Last edited:
you couldn't make that happen again ..LOL
I love me a little splash of soy sauce on mine ...

Maybe Grass Doctor fertilized it. :p
Y'all know I have tons of useless information so eggs are included. Did you know a fresh laid egg if not washed can be good for 6+ months because they have a coating on them that seals the shell. Stores wash them to make them look nice. To check if the egg is still OK put it in a glass of water, if it floats throw it out.

Y'all know I have tons of useless information so eggs are included. Did you know a fresh laid egg if not washed can be good for 6+ months because they have a coating on them that seals the shell. Stores wash them to make them look nice. To check if the egg is still OK put it in a glass of water, if it floats throw it out.
What I would like to know, back in the very old days. Who was the first person to see a egg fall out of a chickens ass and turn to his wife , said go get that and eat it. Does it taste ok??

and said go see if it taste good.

What I would like to know, back in the very old days. Who was the first person to see a egg fall out of a chickens ass and turn to his wife , said go get that and eat it. Does it taste ok??

and said go see if it taste good.

I guess they had perverts back in the old days too. I'm guessing it had to be a couple of gay guys. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone ever get 2 yolks in 1 egg? Happened to me about a year ago. Never seen that before

When growing up we had a couple of ducks, male and female and in summer there'd be and egg in the coop almost every morning and now and than you'd get a double. Had those 2 for a bit over 10 years. The drake would follow you around like a pup, chase a ball and loved to get petted. At night when it was time for them to go to bed they'd come when you called, lol.