Now ive been dealing with the bullsh!t gas prices

Otto J

Now ive been dealing with the bullsh!t gas prices and figured diesel would hit 4bucks which it has,But now they say another .30 before the end of the month???
Guess its going to 5 bucks a gallon now.Traveling this summer is sounding questionable.gonna cost me 900-1000 for fuel to get back and forth from Bowling Green
Thats if i take my truck,I was gonna drive the new RV but it gets half the mileage.

Might be time to look into spending $3000 for a bio-diesel machine and hitting up all the fast food joints (except Subway) for their used cooking oil. :cool:

As for gasoline, perhaps the moonshiners need to break out the stills and make up a batch of shine for the tank? Or is that the same difference as that E-85 stuff?

Going to Germany next week to see my daughter for her B-day... Just talked to her mother and.....ALMOST 8 dollars a gallon for gas! Had a nice E class Benz rented for the trip, just downgraded it to a little Opel...Diesel is still somewhat cheaper according to her, down around 7.50 a gallon

Going to Germany next week to see my daughter for her B-day... Just talked to her mother and.....ALMOST 8 dollars a gallon for gas! Had a nice E class Benz rented for the trip, just downgraded it to a little Opel...Diesel is still somewhat cheaper according to her, down around 7.50 a gallon

and lets not forget the Euro at 1.53 to our buck so add 2 more bucks onto that 8

I look forward to spring but am dreading the fuel i'll be sinking into my two summer rides

Yeah, that's how I figured it...with EU/USD conversion...Cant even imagine having to tow around a truck or RV like Otto's posted!!! Making me rethink the idea of getting the G8 GT when it's released...

a girl I know wants to sell me her exc cond 1975 MB diesel. the green still shines on it. I was thinking of making it biodiesel as well. I will use my famalies pizzeria oil after they are done with it.

Dollar is weeeeak!!!!

I just returned from Thailand a week ago, the current conversion is roughly 31.5 Thai Baht to 1 US dollar. I can remember just 3 years ago when the conversion rate was 44 Baht to 1$.... in less than 36 months the dollar has dropped nearly 30% of it's value!!!! I was in London 2 years ago, the conversion then was 1 British pound to $1.55, now it's about 2 to 1...WTF, were not in a recession...:confused:

UNNESSARY WARS (i.e. IRAQ) CAUSE GAS PRICES TO RISE...

WHO CAN WE THANK FOR STARTING AN UNNESSARY WAR WITH A COUNTRY THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11?

bush_big_oil400.jpg

Try it.

As for gasoline, perhaps the moonshiners need to break out the stills and make up a batch of shine for the tank? Or is that the same difference as that E-85 stuff?

I have been giving this some serious thought over the past few years. Even if you cut your gas with this, it would help.

UNNESSARY WARS (i.e. IRAQ) CAUSE GAS PRICES TO RISE...

WHO CAN WE THANK FOR STARTING AN UNNESSARY WAR WITH A COUNTRY THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11?

What? A strong global economy is rasing the price of fuel. China and India, along with others (including the United States) are using oil at an unpresidented rate. The only way to lower the fuel price is one, to use less of it or secondly to put more back onto the market.

I would choose to put more back on the market by producing more here in the states!

The war nor our president has anything to do with it! You guys just can't stop with the Bush thing! Geeze!

Now ive been dealing with the bullsh!t gas prices and figured diesel would hit 4bucks which it has,But now they say another .30 before the end of the month???
Guess its going to 5 bucks a gallon now.Traveling this summer is sounding questionable.gonna cost me 900-1000 for fuel to get back and forth from Bowling Green
Thats if i take my truck,I was gonna drive the new RV but it gets half the mileage.

Might have to drive the 1984 TurboCutlass instead. :tongue:

I have been giving this some serious thought over the past few years. Even if you cut your gas with this, it would help.

Hey trust me if I had access to a still and knew how to make up a batch I would. Are there any stills in the Ozarks of Missouri???:biggrin:

This is a job for Uncle Jessie.

Hey trust me if I had access to a still and knew how to make up a batch I would. Are there any stills in the Ozarks of Missouri???:biggrin:

Maybe he and the Duke brothers can help us?

It is not really the IRAQ war.. It is the tree huggers right here at home, we can't drill in the gulf of mexico, we can't drill in the artic all because of some animals.

China is Slant drilling in cuba going toward FLA. & they have No regaurd for any saftey concerns.

Washington is a bunch O pompus do nothing folks that take our money & line thier pockets.

I hear ya Otto diesel here is 3.69 and I am sure 4 bucks will be it by the end of the week:mad:

I can only imagine what it's gonna cost me to go to Ohio twice, if it gets too bad thankfully Etown is only a 15 minute tow and I'll just go run time trials.

Exactly. Tree Huggers, and Evironmentalists, etc

The Communists Chinese. Don't get me started. They Eat Cats and Dogs, as well as ship Human bodies to be setup in Museums for the Human Body Exhibit. They are passive aggressively at war with us and it's happening before our very eyes.

It is not really the IRAQ war.. It is the tree huggers right here at home, we can't drill in the gulf of mexico, we can't drill in the artic all because of some animals.

China is Slant drilling in cuba going toward FLA. & they have No regaurd for any saftey concerns.

Washington is a bunch O pompus do nothing folks that take our money & line thier pockets.

I hear ya Otto diesel here is 3.69 and I am sure 4 bucks will be it by the end of the week:mad:

I can only imagine what it's gonna cost me to go to Ohio twice, if it gets too bad thankfully Etown is only a 15 minute tow and I'll just go run time trials.
Rich,its already over 4 bucks here and they say another 30cents by months end

I will just fly out and spectate,OR My boss will pay me to bring his car and run your Alky junker into the ground head the fuk up!