You can type here any text you want

o2 dropping out?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spross86

o2 reading at idle is 800 as soon as I crack the throttle it drops to less then 100? fuel pressure @ 38 vac. on and 43 vac. off . just installed 60lbs injectors and new TT chip
(please see log) let me no if you guys see anything. also installed alky kit and used jumper from TPS to 3Bar
and now boost gage does not work?

Attachments

o2 reading at idle is 800 as soon as I crack the throttle it drops to less then 100? fuel pressure @ 38 vac. on and 43 vac. off . just installed 60lbs injectors and new TT chip
(please see log) let me no if you guys see anything. also installed alky kit and used jumper from TPS to 3Bar
and now boost gage does not work?
also have zo6 maf with translator dips are on.on,on,off and maf set to 6

O2 sensor volts look Normal to me. You're in closed loop so it will drive the fueling lean and then rich to keep it at a lambda of 1.

Now the BLM looks weird. It's almost like the ecm was unplugged and is learning again. One cell is at 128 but the others are above

OT sensor volts screenshot.jpg

O2 sensor volts look Normal to me. You're in closed loop so it will drive the fueling lean and then rich to keep it at a lambda of 1.

Now the BLM looks weird. It's almost like the ecm was unplugged and is learning again. One cell is at 128 but the others are above

View attachment 256490
Yes it is still learning my concern was that it looks normal at idle but goes down as I start to open it up almost like it running it out of fuel
I guess I need to take it out and let the ECM complete its learning. It just scares me when it looks like it's going lean!

Try a MAF Base of 7, then reset the ECM to let it relearn. See if the BLM's come closer to 128. The O2 is not bad, but getting the BLM's down a little may help.

Back