You can type here any text you want

O2 Fyi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So now its cheaper to go back to the fast route of around $400?

Originally posted by norbs
So now its cheaper to go back to the fast route of around $400?

And for whatever reasons, several months ago, the prices were over $550 for them.

*were*

They're back to ~$160 now.

Bruce you better start stocking them, to keep the buick community happy, just start burning the calibrations on disk. Since fast does not read this formum no more, im sure no one will even notice!

Bruce you better start stocking them, to keep the buick community happy, just start burning the calibrations on disk. Since fast does not read this formum no more, im sure no one will even notice!

It sounds like all you need is the DiagA number and the calibration disk to go with it ..... If we could build up a data base of these items, then you will NOT need to buy the FAST WB and just go buy one where ever you could find it.

I haven't got my car started yet but hope to in the next week or two. I would be more than happy to gather all relative info needed if someone is going to start putting a data base together. If this works I can add two more of my friends cars WB's numbers too

:D

BTW, my DiagA numbe changed just a bit and FAST said that it didn't make that much of a difference if it changed...

You know fast put together a great product here compared to the DFI days, but to put together a system that requires you to spend alot of extra money on wbo2 is not fair, in my opinion. You should be able to go to napa and put an o2 on and go. What was the reason behind making the 02 so difficult to replace? What ever they thought it did not go well with the consumer, maybe they have learned this and plan to make changes for the future. I am reposting my link to the help manual by troy kreft, as it is the only most informative source on the Fast system that i know. I only know the basics about Fast myself, but ive spent so much time on it, you become better at it.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/norbz/felpro.html

What was the reason behind making the 02 so difficult to replace? What ever they thought it did not go well with the consumer, maybe they have learned this and plan to make changes for the future. [/url]

IMO, it's just about corporate bottom lines anymore. Offering the better Mouse Trap, just doesn't matter, it's about how much money you can make on selling it that matters.

Seems like the BS3 has also taken to this way of offering an improved product, er profit.

I wonder if there is anyone at FAST now who looks at the board here now that Craig is no longer there.

The tech dept does read posts on this board. There is alot of valuable feedback, ideas, and input to be learned from this type of medium. This has not changed just because Craig is no longer at FAST.

Kevin

Originally posted by kevin99ss
The tech dept does read posts on this board. There is alot of valuable feedback, ideas, and input to be learned from this type of medium. This has not changed just because Craig is no longer at FAST.
Kevin

So someone there is listening, just not repling?.
Ugh, OK.

Craig was a contributor to the board. Who's cares if they're listening?, it's the responses that matter.

The net is full of lurkers, what makes for meaningful community are contributors.

BTW, what makes you so sure they're listening?.

Originally posted by kevin99ss

Kevin

... just as FAST takes from the board, it would go a long way to have someone reply to questions and tuning needs.

Back