You can type here any text you want

o2 reading

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boostdeznuts

TURBO PART WHORE
my scanmaster o2 reading is 945 at idle. I change known working throttlebody ,new o2 sensor, new TPS.It idle at 2000 rpm and now is normal but o2 still 941-945 at idle. TIA

my scanmaster o2 reading is 945 at idle. I change known working throttlebody ,new o2 sensor, new TPS.It idle at 2000 rpm and now is normal but o2 still 941-945 at idle. TIA

Who's chip?

Reset the ecm then see how the numbers look.

Depending on the version, some of Eric's chips use a first start procedure. That may be a contributing factor here. Are you familiar with this?

What version TT?

No but I have to take the ECM out to look at the back of the chip to find out. ,I try to adjust t RPM again this morning and it not high anymore but rather low to like 600 and as high as 750 ,but once I turn the screw it shoot up to 1100 and 1200 . the car was running fine before without problem until Tuesday night

Hmm... Not quite

No but I have to take the ECM out to look at the back of the chip to find out. ,I try to adjust t RPM again this morning and it not high anymore but rather low to like 600 and as high as 750 ,but once I turn the screw it shoot up to 1100 and 1200 . the car was running fine before without problem until Tuesday night

Idle speed is controlled only with the chip setting. The screw is for adjusting the throttle minimum air gap setting NOT idle speed.

When you turn the screw you are changing the TPS setting. You probably fooled the car into thinking you were not at idle anymore.

What are your TPS and IAC readings on the Scanmaster now?

Idle speed is controlled only with the chip setting. The screw is for adjusting the throttle minimum air gap setting NOT idle speed.

When you turn the screw you are changing the TPS setting. You probably fooled the car into thinking you were not at idle anymore.

What are your TPS and IAC readings on the Scanmaster now?

Gps is set at 42 iac is at 62

Back