You can type here any text you want

O2 sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boostdeznuts

TURBO PART WHORE
my car O2 never get in the 800 even at WOT the most I ever seen is 770 but always at 600-700 at cruise. is this normal or do I have to change out a new one ?

my car O2 never get in the 800 even at WOT the most I ever seen is 770 but always at 600-700 at cruise. is this normal or do I have to change out a new one ?

That would be pretty hard to say with absolutely NO information about your setup. Chip. What O2 sensor, and ANY other engine mods?

off the subject but i am going to say you have entirely to many toys.. can i have one?:p

Sorry I forgot. Champion Heads and intake ,T44,50 injectors, alky,322 stall, FMIC, Sure Bill come with a trailer and scoop one up :)

Sorry I forgot. Champion Heads and intake ,T44,50 injectors, alky,322 stall, FMIC, Sure Bill come with a trailer and scoop one up :)

Chip???? Do you have it running full tiime open loop??? The reason I ask is the values you provided for cruise O2's. They should be all over the place, not such steady values as you posted. Even those values are quite rich for a cruise situaion..

TT chip 93 dont know if it open all the time , they are all over the place, sorry I didnt mean by steady #. but even at Idle it is never in the 800 my other car I see is in the 800, So should I change it out ?

Back