You can type here any text you want

Oct.15 Rsd At Gld.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADWE4T

Oct. 15, at Great Lakes Dragway, RSD finals. Lets get as many Turbo cars up there as possible! Lots of streetracers from the chicago and surrounding areas and some come from as far away as mich. and indiana. The air should be good! BTW, RSD is "Real Street Drags", a program to help get street racing off the streets. So expect tons of F bodys and Rustangs lookin to run.

clv8s10 said:
Looks like me and archie, and thats it??? WTH!!

Are you guys racing? I will probably head up there at night, but my GN is out of comission till next year :frown:

Pete

Yes, we will be racing, Ill be up there early, just look for the red limited and the black T. I'm hoping for high 11's but we'll see.

Should be there

My buddy has 3 races lined up with his hyubusa---fun to ride boring to watch! Im gonna look out 4 ur cars. I might be able to line up a few races for u. maybe u can spank the duramax truck that caused me to blow my motor up. Also heard there might be a hybrid car up there lookin to run in the 10s!

Sweet, I dont have any races set up yet. But i'm sure the mustang guys will want a piece. I'll have an open trailer with a black standard cab, short box gmc pulling it, and i'll probably be parked next to archie's red limited.

Back