You can type here any text you want

Oh my God continued.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Well my middle eastern mark strolled in today for another LP refill and happened to notice my GN parked outside. He walks out and looks at it for a few minutes and comes in and looks quite unimpressed. He actually pulls out a wad of cash and says I have 2 grand here and I will race you on any street you want. Without hesitation I agree and suddenly the money shoots back into his pocket and the questions start flying. What are those tires on the back of your car? I tell him they are drag radials and he asks if they are legal. Sure they are. Everything on my car is legal. No engine work, just some bolt on stuff. This has him totally confused. He starts getting that look you get after you lose a race. And I still havn't even seen his car yet!!!! One of his sons goes out and checks out my car, comes back in and says he has seen these cars doing wheelies. Now his father is really nervous. I say I have seen that also but don't let on if mine will do it or not(It won't). He walks out a lot less sure of himself and his vette than when he came in. Oh and his son says that my car looks badasz. I am slowly turning his kids over to the Darkside!!:biggrin:

Oh man you gotta try to get some money of this clown but if you can't just get a camera for the look on his face after you spank that vette. Oh and make sure you post it.:cool:

on a similar situation :rolleyes: Melissa went to one of her buddys wedding last winter. She was at a "Race Car Table" with all the bracket guys.. Soooo the groom comes up to the table and ask's with a grin .. "ok who is the fastest car here" ? Guy with a low 10 sec Camaro jumps up to the "baited question" .." oh "I" am !!!" Grooms looks over the table and "questions" Melissa .. ummm 9.94 :p The guy was speachless.. Getting his butt beat by a girl in a V6 car.. But he doesn't give up .. Hey I run 125 mph.. Melissa just mumbles out "138" :eek: Priceless :biggrin:

Having a C5 Z06 and a couple Turbo Regals myself, you can take him on more boost if he's stock and he's not running ET Streets and 150 shot...

Back