You can type here any text you want

Oh my GOD!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I was sitting here enjoying all the ramblings of who did what to who(m),watching a Z06 get beat by a 4 cyl Evo,looking for some parts in the for sale section, when an Indian(middle east)looking man comes in to my Welding Supply shop to buy a propane cyl for roofing. We get to talking about cars and he says he has a 2002 Z06. I responded (kind of not really caring)that was a nice car. So he asks me what I had.I responded by telling him about my GN. He starts freaking out about how they weren't that fast and he used to beat them with his 87 Monte Aerocoupe. I about fell out of my chair!! So I offered to race him up at Lebanon Valley dragway. He said he never heard of a drag strip before. Is it legal he says. I said yes all you need is 40 bucks a seat belt and a helmet. He says why do you need a helmet. I am thinking now this guy is just a little retarded. Well on his way out the door he says I can't wait to see the look on your face as I go by your GN. I just cant wait till after the race I open up my hood and let him see just 6 plug wires. Tool. I will let everyone know how this turns out. I just hope he has th balls to show up when we pin down a time and date. I think a local guy has rented the track sometime in May. It just might be the best 100.00 I will ever spend.

86 Monte Carlo SS most disappointing car I have ever owned. The guy at GM who put that 305 in it instead of at least a 350 should of been shot! Of course the 3.8 turbo would of been perfect but a 350 would of at least made sense as an option. Yes make a sure a video camera is present for the spanking you give him.:cool:

you must video this! make him put some $$$ on it! people love to run there mouth till you pull out a few franklins

come on you have to make it fair and atleast pull off 2 plug wires ;)

Zo6

The guys son just came in and asked me why I think my car is so fast. I said I didn't think it was really fast but probably enough to beat an older Z06. He just laughed when I showed him a pic of the car. Then I showed him the video of the 2 GN's racing a Viper. He stopped laughing.. I think when he tells his dad that these cars can smoke a viper he will have a change of heart. I will keep you posted when/if he shows up again.:D

...lets hope that video didn't kill the deal. I'm surpised he hasn't driven it in to your shop yet. Did you bring your buick in today? That might be enough to set the trap. :tongue:

Z06

I havn't driven the car yet this year. I will take it out tomorrow and give it a wash. Maybe I should throw some steel rims on it with some wire hubcaps on it. That would be funny. How could he say no? I forgot to mention after the guys son saw the video he asked me how much the GN's cost. I told him what I think they are worth and he looked surprised. He then wanted to know where to find one for sale. I am slowly turning him to the darkside!!!!:biggrin: Pretty soon he won't be allowed in his fathers z06.

you should have just kept a low profile and never showed that vid. Now he will not show up. No way. lol

you should have just kept a low profile and never showed that vid. Now he will not show up. No way. lol

I was thinking the same thing ;)

Hey, he wasn't buying that propane tank to strap it into his Vette, was he? LOL!

ditto. :cool:

ignorance is one thing, but being rude qualifies him for a serious A$$-WHOOPIN'

you showed him your cards buy showing his son that video. he probably will either back-out or go throw some money at his Corvette and up the hp until he feels confident again. :rolleyes:

Rob

L M A O........

Maybe I should throw some steel rims on it with some wire hubcaps on it. That would be funny.
I just imagined you trying to hook after you two started and the two hubcaps flying off, one hitting him in the windshield after his jaw dropped like, NO YOU DIDN'T. :eek: :biggrin:

i live close to lebanon valley..let me know if this is gonna happen..i will be more then happy to video tape it for you!!! lol

Race

I havn't seen him since my last post. Good thing to. I ran 11.77 at 113 last week at Lebonon Valley. All the new Vettes were in the High 12's. He would of lost BIG TIME!!!!:biggrin:

Back