You can type here any text you want

Ohhh Toooo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Todays playing around. On pump gas + alky 25 PSI

Yes it pulled the drivers front wheel :eek:

In the 6's.. ;)

Cant wait till its tuned :D

Can you smell it...10's are in the air :)

Congrats bud, its starting to come on!

Guess the bugs are getting worked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanksJD

Rob.. smell it .. hehe.. i'm all over it.

JD, the bug sprayer works wonders ;)

Way too easy today. Actually scary easy.

Nice numbers. Too bad we don´t have the same quality on our "strips" here in Sweden. I had the same mph (120.8) on my 11.74 run last year, but with 1.869 at 60´s.

Originally posted by Lunkan
Nice numbers. Too bad we don´t have the same quality on our "strips" here in Sweden. I had the same mph (120.8) on my 11.74 run last year, but with 1.869 at 60´s.

Yes but that must mean that if you got better 60 you would have a better ET but a lower mph than 120... Or am I wrong ? You drive 0.7 seconds more than Razor, and that makes you come up to 120 just like him. If he run 0.7 seconds more he will do like 122-124 maybe.

Daniel

The car was short shifted on that run. As soon as it left of the T brake I accidentally shifted into Drive.. so it performed two quick shifts..next thing I see is a reallly long track :eek: so it had to go into OD. Plus doing the tests on the car.. as soon as I saw the 6.9 and 100 MPH in the 1/8.. I said.. i'm done until I get some better understanding of this new FAST.

Call it like this.. I drive to track.. break into the 6's and crack 100.. on pump gas.. I accomplished a lot considering it was the first time the car had been to a 1/4 mile track in years. Let alone i'm a novice tuning the FAST.

Tommorrow nite more tuning will ensue. I get the second half of the track figured out(+25 mph) this car will break 130.. mid 10's.. I'll keep working on it..

Now.. I think I need a bigger turbo :D

Julio, you see... it never stops once you have begun to mod the car :)

Yesterday I ordered a EGT package... I took the gauge from grainger and the smc probe. The reason is that I feel a bit insecure with only the scanmaster as a tune tool.

Good luck with your car Julio.
Daniel

Originally posted by Razor
Todays playing around. On pump gas + alky 25 PSI

Yes it pulled the drivers front wheel :eek:

In the 6's.. ;)

Cant wait till its tuned :D

Scary to think you've pretty much hit the mark in the 1/8th, what a stocker traps in the 1/4. Awesome. :eek: Can't wait to hear what it will do once the wick is really lit.

Back