Oil for 1cent at autozone

chopped39

I dont know where to put this but check out your local AutoZone for halvoline oil products. they are selling them for 1 penny a quart. No bs I bought 150 qts for $1.50 . i got 10w30 5w20 20w50 and sae 30. check it out before they toss it . My buddy went dumpster diving to night to see if he can find more:biggrin:

I guess there not carrying the oil anymore. That could be why I don't see any at my AutoZone.

You're right!!! I called one of my local autozones and they're rounding up all the halvoline oil (all grades) they have left in Oklahoma City for me! Sweet deal!! Thanks for the tip!!
:cool:

autoZone

I dont know where to put this but check out your local AutoZone for halvoline oil products. they are selling them for 1 penny a quart. No bs I bought 150 qts for $1.50 . i got 10w30 5w20 20w50 and sae 30. check it out before they toss it . My buddy went dumpster diving to night to see if he can find more:biggrin:

Thanks, looks like some one got in the ZONE here and bought it all early this morning,:(

Between my friends and I we are cleaning out the metro Phoenix area, we are up to about 250 gallons. They are also selling a few other brands like Exxon in the gallon containers. It's ridiculous!

My buddy got another 150 quarts today, but some places arent doing it either because they dont know or they got an email saying they werent supposed to. We got some and then used the part number to look up all the other stores quantities, then drove around picking them up. One store manager told me that he had recieved an email saying that they werent supposed to sell them, they were sending all of theirs back to a cental store to be either destroyed or given to suppliers as a gift.

Same problem here. I went down to Autozone to gather up the oil and the manager wasn't letting me have it. So I complained to the district manager and because I was told that they would sell it to me for that price they did so. They weren't too happy with the sales manager who told me that I would receive that price though. They said they mark it down to .01 to facilitate inventory before they throw them away. Why??? I don't have a clue. Look through there dumpsters before its too late!!
:cool:

They are supposed to give it away to commercial accounts, or Fire depts etc. If they dispose of it it should go in their waste oil tank not in the dumpster but then again they are one of the stupider corporations around.
Ask me how I know.....

No love here in Akron, Ohio. Went to the local Autozone in Tallmadge and they didn't have any on the shelf. So I asked the girl at the counter if they carried Havoline oil, she had never even heard of it:confused: Not surprised. I asked the manager and he said they sold all their inventory and orders coming in to a commercial account for $0.99/qrt. Guess I am SOL:mad:

Heads Up Again Cheap Oil

Heads up again. Exxon oil going on sale next. I was told gallon container for a dollar:eek: and 1 cent quarts. I got a guy scanning it every morning and he will let me know when its going. the employees dont even know when its on sale untill they scan it at the register. they are getting rid of it because Auto Zone is going to Peak oil.

My 'Zone here in N. Alabama had them for $.01, but someone beat me to them :mad: Oh well, I probably never would have been able to use all that crap in my lawn mower anyway... ;)

So is this "good deal" still valid on Exxon oil??????

This is the first I've heard of this............