Valvalene oil special

lol, couldn't get any 10w30 ordered. anyone have the actual part # or scu#

tryed 949-vv205 and vv205 and they couldn't find it in there system. i would like to order some but need the correct part # for autozone

I was wondering if you'd had your coffee yet Ty.:biggrin:
hahahha wow that post sis not come off as i intended it to lol:eek:
lol, couldn't get any 10w30 ordered. anyone have the actual part # or scu#

tryed 949-vv205 and vv205 and they couldn't find it in there system. i would like to order some but need the correct part # for autozone

Rub it in:p:biggrin:

you guys running this 20w50 in your stock motors?

mine is fully built and my builder told me to run 20w50

Cha Ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just bought 12 qts. of 20w50 for 20 something bucks.

Guy in the store didnt even know the oil was on sale as they didnt have the lil placard on teh shelf I brought him teh salepaper they had in tehstore and asked, he scanned it and said its on sale.
Guy that rang me up jaw hit teh floor when he hit total and it came up half off.:D:cool:

Thanks, will see if I can get it. Can you get your hands on it rich? The 20w50 was hard to find here

still can't find it on the site. tryed VALRAC10W30 with no luck. looking for VR1 non synthetic 10w30

Our store on has the 20-50 I have to hope the 10-30 comes in wed night.

BTW thanks for the headsup

Brent, going to stop in a store on my way home and check the 10-30. Just use that number at the store. Every autozone here has 20-50.

Same thing here with the Autozones in NJ, they all have either 20W50 or straight 50:mad::mad:

Rich, I will try. I know they can't order it so I will have to use that # and have them find what store or warehouse has them

I just got 3 cases of 20/50 dino today. The guy let me ring them up separately so I got the 50% off each even though the sale is 12 quarts per cust per day.

i wouldn't run straight 50w. if your running a stock long block motor i wouldn't run the 20w50

I was at Autozone yesterday looking for some 10W-30 VR1 dinosaur oil. They didn't have any but they did have the 10W-30 VR1 synthetic that was normally marked to $8.49 but they had it marked down to $4.99 or so.

Hhhmm...anyone tried this VR1 synthetic in the black bottles? I'll guess it has the same amount of ZDDP as the typical VR1 in the grey bottles?