Oil in the intake?

fl89tta

Im getting oil into my vacuum block, thru my pcv valve I would guess, changed the valve, still does it. Anyone else have this problem, or now the solution? Seems to be when I'm boosting, I'll leave a smoke screen. Really. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks

fl89tta

I'd look at valve cover breathing, blowby, proper PCV CV893 AC Delco, etc.

There will always be some oil sucked in with a proper working PCV. Not enough to leave a smoke screen..so it sounds like something else is going on. There are too many of these cars for this to be an issue. And the check valve in-line doesnt allow for a proper pcv operation.

Try Kirban part number 1580. You'll need a different breather than the one they provide, and I would replace the oil fill cap with a breather as well.

Could be from turbo also.

the oils getting in thru the vacuum block, had to change mine. Changed PCV Valve, used one from autozone, PCV1124 I believe was the part number.when I popped the old vacuum block off there was a little puddle of oil only at the back of the vacuum block gasket.Only when under boost, can rev car in park, no smoke.

You have the wrong PCV.

CV893 AC Delco

These Buick engines get sensitive to non-AC Delco parts. Like O2 sensors. The orfice in your PCV is a calculated vacuum leak. meaning wrong PCV will play havoc with your tune.