You can type here any text you want

oil pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

odell4o8

anyone using or ever used a oil pump from white marine and racing? they look similar to a dutweiler, thanks,,

anyone using or ever used a oil pump from white marine and racing? they look similar to a dutweiler, thanks,,

OC, it is a nice piece. The front cover needs some machine (mill)work to use it. You can use it with or without a high volume front cover (KD's setup requires a stock cover)The pump doesnt really have to "index" to the front cover as KD's , Whites is flat like a stocker and the gears are not recessed. It also relieves internally like a stocker and doesnt require an addition braided line for the relief.

thanks bill, i once had a dutweiler pump, i was just wondering about these, i have a weaver three stage and a single stage weaver also, and i dont have either one on a engine as of yet, thanks again,,

thanks bill, i once had a dutweiler pump, i was just wondering about these, i have a weaver three stage and a single stage weaver also, and i dont have either one on a engine as of yet, thanks again,,

neither of these pumps will compare to the single stage Weaver.

Back