OK Buick vs. Ford Shootout

Originally posted by Andrew91GT
If my junk only trapped 131 I'd be ashamed to show up!

Man, I had lilthumper turned down as far as she would go. Timing was so retarded the headers were glowing. Drove it to the track on pump gas, went 133+ and then drove it home. I almost fell asleep in high gear!! I could not imagine what a "stage 2" 131 mph pass would feel like!!:eek:

Ok, Ok, Ok, sounds like we have a grudge/cage/rump match in the making. I'm gonna make sure you two find each other(Don't back out now Mr Rump, Jr is calling you out). It's Qwknuf6 jr vs Bronco "Rump" Johnny. On the line, winner take all.
Wadda ya say Mr Rump? I know Jr' s ready. How bout you?

I bet there will be alot of these running around in the Bruick pits!

walker.jpg

Originally posted by Bronco Johnny
You better go ahead and cook fries at the concession stand old man, your **** ain't fast enough to race!! hahahaha
Not true Rump Ranger #...........are you #1 or #2 (the man or the woman if you know what I mean) .
I still get to race ,all the buicks are slow ,and we certainly won't have any that could possiably even come close to challanging your NOS/TURBO/SUPERCRG,JET POWERED Mustang.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: But I still get to race

Originally posted by Rollin
Ok, Ok, Ok, sounds like we have a grudge/cage/rump match in the making. I'm gonna make sure you two find each other(Don't back out now Mr Rump, Jr is calling you out). It's Qwknuf6 jr vs Bronco "Rump" Johnny. On the line, winner take all.

Uh oh, Bronco Johny just got called out by a 10 second car. See Johny run and hide now. hahaha

Originally posted by d0n_3d
dude WHY are you even here?

OMG! WHY are YOU here?

"12.2 @ 112.25 mph with the slicks, 23 psi of boost, 110 leaded race gas, and the 108 RA race chip with a 45 degree outside temp"

HAHAHA!

You should take up stamp collecting or bird watching or something! Find another hobby!!

Mr Lil if you want to throw your hat into the ring I'm sure we can find someone to accomodate you too. Or do you want to keep going on assuming you have the field covered with those glowing headers? Lol:eek:

I'll race anyone out there, I don't care! As long as the sick old man doesn't try to touch my pee pee or anything like that then we are fine.

You better screw that wastegate down as tight as it will go grandpa!

Originally posted by bsharer
OMG! WHY are YOU here?

"12.2 @ 112.25 mph with the slicks, 23 psi of boost, 110 leaded race gas, and the 108 RA race chip with a 45 degree outside temp"

HAHAHA!

You should take up stamp collecting or bird watching or something! Find another hobby!!

and my entire motor, trans, rear, and other various parts are FACTORY STOCK...not to mention that was done with my STOCK turbo...with the turbo i have now i can still pull off mid to low 11's without even taking the valve covers off...cost me maybe a total of 3k...can your mustang do that? didn't think so...:rolleyes:

and my entire motor, trans, rear, and other various parts are FACTORY STOCK...not to mention that was done with my STOCK turbo...with the turbo i have now i can still pull off mid to low 11's without even taking the valve covers off...cost me maybe a total of 3k...can your mustang do that? didn't think so...:rolleyes:

You should go have your keyboard checked out because all I see is:

BLAH BLAH BLAH, my junk is slow because because because...

12.20s...don't set the world on fire OK dad?

Mr Lil if you want to throw your hat into the ring I'm sure we can find someone to accomodate you too. Or do you want to keep going on assuming you have the field covered with those glowing headers? Lol:eek:

Rollin, I have nobody covered. The fastest my car has ever been is 10.31, there are going to be alot of buicks faster than my car.:cool:

these mustang guys crack me up...you guys are really showing your intelligence...you think anything slower than a 10 second car is crap or something...man around here mustangs outnumber the rest of the cars like 10000000 to 1...and i think maybe 3 of them can CRACK a high 12...the rest are just wannabes and think they own everyone...little do you guys know :rolleyes:

what are you guys jealous because you always lose to a V6 family car? what's the matter? can't your bigger V8 engine keep up?:p

I dont race a Mustang. :rolleyes:

I thought it ran 12.2's... now all of a sudden it will run mid to low 11's with ease?! Your car is slow. No need to post up a parts list to explain it...

I'm not talking anyone. I'm talking you against Jr.

That is fine with me, sounds like a good gig. Tell dad to leave right after he lights the first bulb, with the pro tree that should get him a dead on reaction time!

these mustang guys crack me up...you guys are really showing your intelligence...you think anything slower than a 10 second car is crap or something...man around here mustangs outnumber the rest of the cars like 10000000 to 1...and i think maybe 3 of them can CRACK a high 12...the rest are just wannabes and think they own everyone...little do you guys know :rolleyes:

what are you guys jealous because you always lose to a V6 family car? what's the matter? can't your bigger V8 engine keep up?:p

You might try having a point instead of just rambling, it makes your posts so much better....