You can type here any text you want

OK Buick vs. Ford Shootout

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Chris McDade
We need not worry fella's.

The turbo Buicks will out run, out MPH, and out 60ft all your slow Stangs..

Get ready to see some Buick tail lights..

Oh boy, I hope you pull lilthumper's lucky number!!! I have a 10.50 :rolleyes: in the bag for you!!

Bronco Billy Johnny whatever..

You might have to addmit yourself to a mental Hospital after the race because you got beat by a 6 cylinder. Then you will have to explain to all your slow stang buddies what happen to ya!!!

Street driven Mustangs...sure. How many will actually be driven to Noble form more than 20 miles away?

If the Buicks out number the Fords again this year, you guys ought to be embarassed. Fords are what? a dime a dozen? you'd think they'd out number buicks 2:1.

Originally posted by UNGN
Street driven Mustangs...sure. How many will actually be driven to Noble form more than 20 miles away?

If the Buicks out number the Fords again this year, you guys ought to be embarassed. Fords are what? a dime a dozen? you'd think they'd out number buicks 2:1.

If you want, I'll unload my car 21 miles from Noble, drive to the track and proceed to drag your ass!

Bronco Billy Johnny whatever..

You might have to addmit yourself to a mental Hospital after the race because you got beat by a 6 cylinder. Then you will have to explain to all your slow stang buddies what happen to ya!!!

Maybe so, but 10.63@127mph isn't going to make anyone go insane, I could stop and get a Coke and a Corndog at the concession stand and still drag that ass of yours!

Andrew91GT,
It might take you 18 hours to go 21 miles with the times you have on that car:D

It's slow, but I still think it's got enough in it that you'd be reading my license plate!

Originally posted by Andrew91GT
It's slow, but I still think it's got enough in it that you'd be reading my license plate!

i better learn how to read mirror images, cause i'll be reading that front plate of yours in my rearview mirror :D :cool: :D

You guys gonna run the Taurus again this year? LOL

That reminded me of a time awhile back at Shootout where the Mustang boys were so light in 11-14 sec cars they were racing F-350's Just to make the numbers even.

How many out of state Buicks will actually get driven to the track that even have a chance of beating any of the cars that Bronco Johnny mentioned that were coming up?

Thats what I thought! Not a single one. You guys are gonna trailer in your out of state cars just like us. You guys are ALREADY making excuses!!

If you guys want, we can meet up after the race and show you what some street cars can do on the street!!

Originally posted by lilthumper
Yes, they will be light in the 8-10 second range Bronco Johny. Bring the body bags because this is going to be a slaughter for the 3rd year in a row. I just talked to Mud Duck. He said he will come if there is anything for him to race. What you guys think? Is there going to be any 8 second buicks or just 8 second show cars that sit in the pits all day?

7 Second 1/4 mi passes @2001 Ok Buick /Ford Shootout :

Buicks ............. Fords
3 .............. 0 zero zilch nada

Yes little Bobby a V-6 w/turbos can beat a V-8 w/NOS

How?

They drive Fords and just aint real bright:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bsharer
How many out of state Buicks will actually get driven to the track that even have a chance of beating any of the cars that Bronco Johnny mentioned that were coming up?

Thats what I thought! Not a single one. You guys are gonna trailer in your out of state cars just like us. You guys are ALREADY making excuses!!

If you guys want, we can meet up after the race and show you what some street cars can do on the street!!

We aren't making excuses, we are just wondering why all the 14 second 5.0's that clog the racetracks throughout the nation (and the parking lot of the Buick/Mustang shootout) don't have the testicles to enter the actual race. The mustangs end up with 35 trailered race cars and a couple pickups.

I've got no problem with the mustangs having "9 second, street driven cars". It's their "Wanna be Posse" that drives all that way to watch "their Heros" run.

I've seen that a lot a with Ricers. I guess a lot of 5.0 guys are really ricers at heart.

We aren't making excuses, we are just wondering why all the 14 second 5.0's that clog the racetracks throughout the nation (and the parking lot of the Buick/Mustang shootout) don't have the testicles to enter the actual race. The mustangs end up with 35 trailered race cars and a couple pickups.

I've got no problem with the mustangs having "9 second, street driven cars". It's their "Wanna be Posse" that drives all that way to watch "their Heros" run.

I've seen that a lot a with Ricers. I guess a lot of 5.0 guys are really ricers at heart.

Thats because we told the slow cars not to race!

You sound a little bitter... almost like your car is so slow you are waaaaay down the ladder and you didn't even get to race a Ford last year!

Sounds to me like you are bitter that no one comes to watch the big black aircraft carrier that you drive...

Hey the 1980s called, they want their cars back Dad!!!

Originally posted by Bronco Johnny
All i know is that its gonna be a long ride back to Katy, TX with a freshly whipped ass!

Originally posted by Andrew91GT
I'm looking forward to whipping some buick ass! [/QUOTE

These Two Rump Rangers seem a little light in the loafers :eek:
I bet they are good at whipping each others asses

10.32 @ 131....slow down before you kill yourself!! hahahaa My grandma's Lincoln is faster than that!

I saw how you do business......SLOW

Back