You can type here any text you want

OK Buick vs. Ford Shootout

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Bronco Johnny
10.32 @ 131....slow down before you kill yourself!! hahahaa My grandma's Lincoln is faster than that!

OH YA ,your grandmas Lincoln may be faster but my Buick is more comfortable

I saw how you do business......SLOW

OK OK ,Ass Whipper ,you Want to Race me ........If I win You GET to blow me :eek:

If you win I will LET you blow me ,either way you will be happy :D

Originally posted by bsharer
Thats because we told the slow cars not to race!

And your willing minions of lackys and wanna be's listened to and followed your every instruction. Just like the Ricers they truly are.

You sound a little bitter... almost like your car is so slow you are waaaaay down the ladder and you didn't even get to race a Ford last year!

This year I bringing my Stock GN, I'm sure I'll make the cut (even if the Buick bump is a 12.7 like 2 years ago :rolleyes: ). If I do, I'll get a 17 second Powerstroke Deisel or a Ford Taurus.

If anyone wants a peice of a Stock GN, Bring it on.

Originally posted by qwknuf6 jr
OK OK ,Ass Whipper ,you Want to Race me ........If I win You GET to blow me :eek:

If you win I will LET you blow me ,either way you will be happy :D

You guys say we are light in the loafers and now you say this? Sounds like you got some serious issues to workout there dad.

Anyway, your junk is slow, no matter what kind of cute replies you come up with you are still driving a slow ass grandma car.

Originally posted by UNGN
And your willing minions of lackys and wanna be's listened to and followed your every instruction. Just like the Ricers they truly are.

This year I bringing my Stock GN, I'm sure I'll make the cut (even if the Buick bump is a 12.7 like 2 years ago :rolleyes: ). If I do, I'll get a 17 second Powerstroke Deisel or a Ford Taurus.

If anyone wants a peice of a Stock GN, Bring it on.

I can't believe you geriatrics ever thought we told anybody to stay home. :rolleyes:

I guess the slower cars just don't want to race. Who knows? You guys are always making up excuses.

Sandbagging, telling the slower cars to stay home, burning you down at the tree, slipping exlax in your Muslix, blah, blah, blah...

You guys are gonna get OWNED this year. The only excuse is Bruicks are slow. Its not our fault...

And your stock GN running 12.7 or better... is probabbly about as stock as my car!

You guys say we are light in the loafers and now you say this? Sounds like you got some serious issues to workout there dad.

Anyway, your junk is slow, no matter what kind of cute replies you come up with you are still driving a slow ass grandma car.

Looks like Rump Ranger is up to blow me ,I bet he has a rainbow sticker somewhere on his "Pro Stock Stang"

These Rump Rangers (ass whippers is their words) Kinda remind me of Mike Tyson , saying he is going to eat someones children before the fight , these Rump Rangers are going to race Sat and are more than happy to tell us what they are going to do to our slow Buicks.

I will be there ,how bout you ? Just dont bite me ear off

Looks like Rump Ranger is up to blow me ,I bet he has a rainbow sticker somewhere on his "Pro Stock Stang"

These Rump Rangers (ass whippers is their words) Kinda remind me of Mike Tyson , saying he is going to eat someones children before the fight , these Rump Rangers are going to race Sat and are more than happy to tell us what they are going to do to our slow Buicks.

I will be there ,how bout you ? Just dont bite me ear off

What does this have to do with your car being slow?

The weather guys are calling for rain Sunday in North Texas. What are you Okie boys hearing for Sunday. What happens if it rains?

What does this have to do with your car being slow?

Nothing

It just seemed like you two Rump Rangers had other things on your mind ,with all the talk of ass whippings and such .This is a Drag Race . Not a Drag Queen Race
And I wanted to let you know thats OK ,if thats who you are .
What you do in the private life is you buisness , if you post it on the TBB ....well we might poke fun at you ...even if your car is faster than John Forces :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Captain Mark
The weather guys are calling for rain Sunday in North Texas. What are you Okie boys hearing for Sunday. What happens if it rains?

LOL, the race is Saturday!

I never said it was faster than John force's car, just faster than YOUR car. You probably need some therapy to help with that.

I bet you are the Buick guy who mans the glory hole in the bathroom every year, way to take one for the team dad!!!

Originally posted by bsharer
LOL, the race is Saturday!

Its the alzheimer's Bryan! You got to remember these Buick guys are all old as hell! You know that you'd have to be senile to drive one of those cars!!

I never said it was faster than John force's car, just faster than YOUR car. You probably need some therapy to help with that.

I bet you are the Buick guy who mans the glory hole in the bathroom every year, way to take one for the team dad!!!
Hey Rump Ranger .....I just said IF:rolleyes:

Nothing

It just seemed like you two Rump Rangers had other things on your mind ,with all the talk of ass whippings and such .This is a Drag Race . Not a Drag Queen Race
And I wanted to let you know thats OK ,if thats who you are .
What you do in the private life is you buisness , if you post it on the TBB ....well we might poke fun at you ...even if your car is faster than John Forces :rolleyes:

If my junk only trapped 131 I'd be ashamed to show up!

Hey Rump Ranger .....I just said IF:rolleyes:

Wow, you are sounding all bitter this morning paps....slow down, take your geritol. It will be OK, we can meet up at the race and talk about cars and the 1958 World Series....

Originally posted by Andrew91GT

What are you talking about, to these feeble old bastards 131 mph is similar to when they hit light speed on star trek and all the stars blur....I'm waiting for one of them to have a massive coronary while going down track on a 13.1 pass and crash into the river down at the end!!!

Originally posted by Andrew91GT

Hey rump Ranger #1 ,I see Rump Ranger #2 showed up !You Guys just whipp each others asses all the way to the shootout

I will be there even if you Rump Ranges show up with your "Fast":o Mustangs

Hey rump Ranger #1 ,I see Rump Ranger #2 showed up !Yuo Guys just whipp each others asses all the way to the shootout

I will be there even if you Rump Ranges show up with your "Fast":o Mustangs

You better go ahead and cook fries at the concession stand old man, your **** ain't fast enough to race!! hahahaha

Back