OK Buick vs. Ford Shootout

I know they have schools in Tulsa.

'Your' trailer = your buddies trailer, which he is probabbly using this weekend, which means you got no trailer!

Originally posted by bsharer
I know they have schools in Tulsa.

'Your' trailer = your buddies trailer, which he is probabbly using this weekend, which means you got no trailer!
OH , no its free no car on the trailer this weekend ,sorry

qwknuf6 jr...10.32 @ 130 plus
qwknuf6........10.31 @ 131

Dual personalities? Twins? Father and son? Husband and Wife?

Originally posted by whiteboy
well weel i have a buiuk that will be thear too.its real fast watch out fords!

Weren't you the guy with the velocity stack on the carbed mustang that ran 16's last year? You're the one where the monster tach kept falling off the dash into your lap on each shift?

I'm glad you finally came to your senses and bought a buiuk!

What's really funny is to watch the ford guys come through the gate with all of the bad a** looking trailered cars and then a bunch of them run 12's and 13's

Happens every year!

The beauty of the shootout is that you don't have to be Mr bad a** to race. I don't think I have ever run as fast as 12.90's in the eliminations and I have won three out of four races. My one loss was a .494 red light, and I beat the mustang at the end. Of course he had a 125hp shot of nos on his cobra against my weary old Grand Pa Buick.

QUOTE: You can always count on a lot of big talk from the ford guys, especially "lilthumper". Lots of big talk, then at the shootout he will sandbag so he doesn't have to race someone with a chance to beat him.

Sandbag
:confused:
What are you talking about? I ran 3 tenths quicker on my 3rd pass of the day. I don't consider that much of a sandbag. And if the car that I raced wouldn't have gone into nuclear meltdown on the starting line, then he would have beat me. Here is a warning to all buicks: DO NOT hurry through your burn out, race into the lights and then start spooling up, because lilthumper will probably take its time getting to the line while you are melting your shiat down!!!

Yah... whatever Blake:rolleyes: everyone is on to you, but it doesn't bother us, because sandbagging helps the other team

This sounds ALOT like Steve Monroe. You are still a bitter old man are you? I don't think this is Steve though. Could your last name start with an E?

Yeah, I'm Steve, and my last name begins with E.

You are fun to mess with Blake :)

See you Saturday, I've gotta go to work:cool:

OK...OK...OK!

I posted a TON on different Ford boards and this is the one with the most hits so far...maybe they are all just scared?

SCARED FORDS!

Looks like it will be 4 or 5 nine second "street" Mustangs and that is it. Luckily the OK Buick club has rented 50 Ford Foci to be raced against some real street Buicks! ;)

See you guys there!
Kev :)