Ok everybody let's start a pic post thread for the W-Bodies!

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
Just posted these but, here are my 2. My 98 Black Gs and White 2000 GS!
IMG_2360.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
20180331_173708.jpg

My 2000 GSE. Sorry it’s a bit dirty. I was on a road trip.

Attachments

• B518273B-A757-420B-8556-33915F275FEE.jpeg
    B518273B-A757-420B-8556-33915F275FEE.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Nice. I’ve been looking for a gs but it’s hard to find a nice rust free one in my area. I got this lumina from California. I swapped in an engine from a severely rotted gtp. 175k runs like a champ

Attachments

• D673F055-48F6-4B25-94E1-640FFE00C383.jpeg
    D673F055-48F6-4B25-94E1-640FFE00C383.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 81
Nice. I’ve been looking for a gs but it’s hard to find a nice rust free one in my area. I got this lumina from California. I swapped in an engine from a severely rotted gtp. 175k runs like a champ

Nice looking car looks good with Buick power :cool: but do yourself a favor and get rid of the engine cover. They look nice when dressed up but GM deemed them a fire hazard in a recall and removed them back in the day.

I just threw it on there for the pic lol. I'm working on installing an intercooler now too. I've been searching for a supercharged regal but a nice rust free one is rare around here.

I just threw it on there for the pic lol. I'm working on installing an intercooler now too. I've been searching for a supercharged regal but a nice rust free one is rare around here.

I went to NC and bought the white 01, no rust problems around here just no decent Regals to be found. There were a few but way overpriced. A of LS Regals but wanted a GS.

The silver LS has a transplant from a 07 GTP.

I was wondering how you have an LS supercharged. I like the exhaust tips. Whats the difference between GS GSE GSX? Hopefully there's one for sale in Bowling green :cool:

Ya, nothing around here that's not a rotted mess.:(

I was wondering how you have an LS supercharged. I like the exhaust tips. Whats the difference between GS GSE GSX? Hopefully there's one for sale in Bowling green :cool:

I took off the exhaust past the DP, the cutouts and the tips are going on the white 01.
The car is not driven on the street just track only. Something to beat on other than the 86GN.
It's on a diet but I don't want to look like a ricer either so it's done tastefully.
It's on a self diet too it came from the Northeast LoL but I don't care just something to beat on.
I am planning to bring it to BG and do some racing.

The GSE was a trim level. The GSX on the other hand was a little more than that. Buick had a Stage 1, stage 2 and 3. I'm not a expert by no means but you can look at ZZP's website and the packages they offer were pretty much the same. The GSX's were done by SLP.

The X's if you can find one bring a lot more $$.

Was scrolling thru Craigslist couple years ago, I live in mass but expanded the search area to Long island & a clean rust free 04 gs with 30k miles popped up, wasn't even in the market but decided to snag it, turned out to be an old lady bought it new for church and grocery's but lost her depth perception along the way so the passenger side has it's share of scars lol so not much to look at but runs like a raped ape, daughter now uses it as a daily. Moral of the story keep an eye open you never know.

My Supercharged LS again...

I am bringing this car to BG to do some bracket racing. It would be cool to see a few other W body's on the track as well.

A little grudge racing to see who has the fastest W body? I'm in. :)

LS.jpg
LStoo.jpg

Does W-Body stand for WideBody ?
well heres my widebody.

Dont Judge Me!!!!IMG_4163.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
After I have had time to think about it your really in the wrong thread that is not a pic of a Wide Body that would be a Gigantic Body.

I'll be there but it's not really much to look at just a beater but it runs pretty good lol