OK...Turbo Neon AND WRX STI wants to run me

No wonder they've never been beat :rolleyes:

It's hard to lose if you only race people you know you can beat.

i am gonna hunt down that WRX...i know we will find each other on the street somewhere...i know where he's from and he's seen my car...the neon guy is just stupid, just graduated high school last year and is already rice-afiing his neon...i guess the camaro guy claims he runs 11.60's on motor and 10.80's on NOS but doesn't want to race a low 12 to high 11 second car like mine? i think that guy is BSing too...because i told him originally i would race for money when he told me it ran mid 12's...now all of a sudden it run 2 seconds faster but doesn't want to show up...hmmm

that's ok...i'll find races at the TRACK:D

Originally posted by d0n_3d
i am gonna hunt down that WRX...i know we will find each other on the street somewhere...i know where he's from and he's seen my car...the neon guy is just stupid, just graduated high school last year and is already rice-afiing his neon...i guess the camaro guy claims he runs 11.60's on motor and 10.80's on NOS but doesn't want to race a low 12 to high 11 second car like mine? i think that guy is BSing too...because i told him originally i would race for money when he told me it ran mid 12's...now all of a sudden it run 2 seconds faster but doesn't want to show up...hmmm

that's ok...i'll find races at the TRACK:D

You gotta love it. How many years later since these cars rolled off the showroom floor and still people have a high level of respect for the Turbo Regal.

People can talk all the crap they want about how ugly it is or how old it is but, when it comes down to it. It still can't be touched! PERIOD.

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
You gotta love it. How many years later since these cars rolled off the showroom floor and still people have a high level of respect for the Turbo Regal.

People can talk all the crap they want about how ugly it is or how old it is but, when it comes down to it. It still can't be touched! PERIOD.

VERY well said!!

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
GENTLEMAN'S BET That Mr Neon will have an excuse come tomorrow night.

Boy I pegged it right....

It is a shame you had to waste your time & fall into the RICE PATTY trap of the talk game.

Happy WRX HUNTING & keepus posted when you whip is AZZ