You can type here any text you want

Okay who's using an LS7 card type MAF?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

how do you like it and any issues? From what i understand you cannot use the integral ATS.... right? any other idle or drivability issues? and what setting on the translator "works"?

TIA

aaron

Anybody at all.... I know full throttle used to sell a MAF pipe with the card built in...anybody have that?

You cannot use the ATS, it is IMO the absolute best sensor to use, it must be used in a 4" pipe, unfortunaltly when we made the pipes we had to make them in large quanity to keep the price affordable and they did not sell fast enough. It took me a almost a year to sell the last 100. We were forced to make a tough decision and stop making them.
Mike

Thanks for the reply Mike.... so there is NOTHING wrong with these types of MAF sensors then [other than the inability to use the ATS] .... what setting on the translator did you recommend? is there a setting for the card style MAF?

i am piecing together my own since i missed out on yours a while back...

aaron

you need to have the newest version of the translator software 6.26 and the base setting is 9
Mike

no you should be OK if you software is someowhat current in the gen 2 there is an optio for that in the maf settings

Back