Old Bridge, Nj A&P car show

jab529

saw 2 nice turbo T's there today. was hoping to meet you guys but no one was around your cars and I didn't want to seem like a stalker just standing around lol just wanted to say nice clean cars. I'm not far from A&P, if you guys are local I'd like to meet some gn/turbo T guys as I'm new to the car.

jay

theres a few turbo cars in the area
im not far from there on other side of etown

at the friendlies (a+P) show if it was a black we4 and a lighter gray T .. that would have been frank and his son frank Jr , both from old bridge off etown /ob rd

the chick fila cruise
i was theresaturday with the 87ttop with murphster ( from ocean port) in his white T
i was there at 4:20 and it was crowded, had just about 250 cars turnout

pacecarta that was the two cars i saw at a&p. no on was around the car when i was there. maybe i will run in to you all one of these days. i'm still in the process of getting the gn together at the moment.

I brought my gn to the chick fila about two weeks ago. I saw a black t type I believe that was there. I'll will be bringing my car again there this Saturday. Black t top 87 with gnx wheels

busy schedule right now and we are just getting into the rush of turbo track events so free time is limited

Ok thanks. Looking to make a reliable twelve second car. No rush. Maybe looking to get it done by next April or may