Old girls getting a makeover

buddy

image.jpg
She's finally going to get all prettied up, hopefully by the spring of 2016, you guys will see her at the first meet. It's been a long road

Coming from personal experience with my frame off resto project be patient and don't cut corners unless you absolutely have to. Oh and don't get bummed out if you miss the spring 2016 time frame as well. BEST OF LUCK!!!

Haha I'm in no rush. I'm in he middle of selling my house so I hope he doesn't finish it within the next 5 months anyway since I will have nowhere else to put it.

Haha I'm in no rush. I'm in he middle of selling my house so I hope he doesn't finish it within the next 5 months anyway since I will have nowhere else to put it.

Your 20 minutes from me. I got room on the other side of my garage. I throw my wife's car out. I'll make sure I take it for a weekly spin to keep things fresh. :)

image.jpg
Update. After finishing their important jobs, they pulled in mine and started disassemble.
image.jpg
image.jpg

These guys are going balls to the wall. They are sanding to bare metal and filling minor imperfections inside the fenders inside trunk lid, inside hood. Inside door panels. Started to get excited.

image.jpeg
Santa came early
Thanks to prostock565 on this board for hooking me up with these nicey nice enkei's.