One of our own hurts, and I for them...

It is so sad to hear about this. My thoughs are of him and his family.

Dean

Sorry to hear the sad news..

Julio, please hang in there buddy! Loosing a family member is devastating much less your own wife, I just can't imagine the pain your going through but be strong and keep close to your little girl, she's going to need it. I lost a family member 2yrs ago to suiside and it was my two sons uncle. My sons were 6 & 9. The worst part is what the kids have to go through and seeing them go through it. Julio our family will pray for you and your daughter. Hang in there and be strong!!

Sincerly, Scot w.

Julio, I am so sorry for your loss and I wish I had the words :(
I will pray for you and your family and will ask for special prayer for you at church this Sunday. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen the way they do. Isaiah 55:8-9 says " 8) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Although we don't understand all that happens, we should take strength in the Lord because he will comfort you.

Again, I am so sorry.I pray that you will lean on the Lord for strength, He can help. Psalms 121-
1) I will lift mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help
2) My help cometh from the Lord, which made Heaven and earth.

Julio, I am so sorry for your families loss. I cannot imagine how it must feel to deal with this, I'd probably just wanna give up. I hope you can stay strong for your daughters sake.

I know you have alot of support, and thats great. Friends and family are the only thing that can help at times like this.

Julio,

You are in my thoughts and prayers here in NC. My sincerest condolences.

Joey:(

My deepest condolences to you and your daughter Julio. I'm very sorry to hear about your families loss :frown: We will keep you in our prayers. The Cromer family.

Julio,

Stunned to here this terrible news... I just spoke with you the other day and never knew.
Kathy and I are so sorry to hear about your loss. May the Lord comfort you and fill you with the strength to be a strong father for your daughter during this time and also guide your heart and spirit after this loss.
You and yours are in our prayers.

God Bless,
Jason & Kathy

Julio,

So sorry to here of your loss. You have helped more people here (including myself) than just about any one I know. You and your daughter dont deserve this. If there is anything that we can do for you, just say the word. You have friends here. Many, many, many friends.

God Bless.

Your friend

Mike Barnard

I've only talked to Julio on the telephone from time to time. He is a wonderful person. Julio, Sincere condolences to you and your family