You can type here any text you want

One piece spoiler installation

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

eagleguy

I am getting ready to install a SpoolFool one piece spoiler on my 86 T Type. After drilling the holes in my trunk lid I want to seal them while installing the spoiler so no water leaks in my trunk. Should I use Permatex Clear RTV Silicone for sealing the bolt holes (my original choice) or should I use something like Permatex Ultra Black Gasket Maker? Either way I need a waterproof seal.

When you finally decide how you're going to do this take plenty of pics, do a write up, and post it in the How To (also know as the how I did it section. If you've got a question about how to do it, post in the general section, If you're got a question about how someone did it and posted that info in the how to section, ask in their thread. If you have any question, then the sticky at the top of the section, as well as the top of the fabrication section, should answer any question you've got.;)

http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/read-this-before-you-post-please.384507/

Back