Open car trailer

nwarky

For Sale: 2008 Challenger Series open car trailer from Terry's Trailers in OKC built and purchased in March 2008. Bed is 20 feet by 83 inches. Two 3500# axles with electric drum brakes on one axle. Four D-ring tie downs. Four inch dovetail. Two floor lights. LED lighting. Bearing Buddy at all four wheels. Removable driver side fender. Winch plate. Two inch ball with "Bulldog" type coupler. Underside painted with Rustoleum. No rust issues. Only used in summer. Under 11,000 miles most of which from trips to Bowling Green and Hebron. For sale as unlikely to use again and would prefer to sell to member of this board. Located in Northwest Arkansas. Clear title. Priced at $1600. Best way to contact me is deanpapageorge@yahoo.com as I won't be checking this website as often as my email.
100_5465.JPG

Nice trailer if you were closer I would be interested.......GLWS

Can I assume it's a standard 7 pin electrical hook-up? What did you pull it with?

Trailer has been sold. Thanks to all that replied.
Thanks Again Dean for selling me such a Great trailer.It is exactly if not more than you described.It pulled like it wasn't even behind my truck.lol