You can type here any text you want

Opinion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ediberto_diaz

I was thinking about getting new rims but might just get my prostars powder coated black. how do u think they would look powder coated black?

buying new rims

im going with "20 in rear and "19 in the rear what do u guys think. i have three rims in mind they black mesh type.

typo on previous post 20 in the rear and 19 up front. if i go 20x10 in the rear cause any probs, need help befor i buy. please help 19x9.5 or 8.5

I was thinking about getting new rims but might just get my prostars powder coated black. how do u think they would look powder coated black?
Powder Coating might look nice. But it's all personal preferance. If you want some Ideas of how they might look, There are some web sights from companies that sell rims that will show you an Image of a GN and you put pick the rims and size that you want to see on it. You ca n try different combos and see what You Like Thats what it all comes down to.:cool:

Benny

New WHeels

Just some new 19 inch all the way around all black mesh style wheels. i will post as soon as put them on for some opinion

20 inch rims look nice i have them on one of my gn's but you wont hook up the tires are too low of a profile. Deffinately get some that are staggered. I have 20x10 in rear and 20x8 in front.

Attachments

• Grand Nationals 002.jpg
    Grand Nationals 002.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Grand Nationals 005.jpg
    Grand Nationals 005.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Grand Nationals 006.jpg
    Grand Nationals 006.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 171
Nice!

Nice! yeah i got them staggered 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 in the rear check them if u have time kyowa kr628 all black. i think its going to look awsome thanks for the feedback

Those look nice did you get the red stripe on them? I think that red will set them off and look real nice. Post some pics when you get them on:)

New Rims

Just got the today but not sure if im going to keep them! dont like the whole adaptor thing! a little reluctant driving them plus the rims are pretty heavy.:mad:

Honestly, I think they look weird. Maybe its because you dont have them fully mounted or the picture quality sucks....I dont know but I dont like them at all. Just my honest opinion.

Rims

YEAH I KNOW IM HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING THE PIC IT WONT ALLOW ME FOR SOME REASON. I DONT KNOW IF I LIKE THEM EITHER! :mad: I JUST PLACED THEM ON THE ADAPTOR WAS RUNNING LATE TO WORK BUT I STILL DIDNT LIKE THEM. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! JUST SPENT ALMOST 2 GRAND ON THEM SHOULD HAVE JUST KEPT MY OLD WHEELS F...... !!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY TAKE THEM BACK!

I think there is too much black. They probably wont take them back once tires are mounted. Put them on they might look better when they are all on,car cleaned & at ride hight. They might grow on you.:cool: Post some pictures when done.

Back