Opinions on Mods, what to add/subtract

wordy1

Car has a ton of go fast goodies. Its got a lot of motor, Champion heads and intake, 62mm throttle body, PTE upper plenum, TA-61 turbo, V2 front mount intercooler, 3" THDP, 2 1/2" ATR stainless exhaust, MSD 50'ers, Red's XP+ fuel Pump. It looked to have headers, not sure what kind. Cometic head gaskets, ARP head bolts, custom cold air set-up routed below headlight. Not sure of the cam, but its not too radical. The ignition was upgraded too, not sure what. He said Racetronix, didn't know they made anything for TRs? It had a LT1 MAF and translator with the extender chip. He traded all of this for a stock used MAF. :confused:. He also dumped the boost commander it came with. He's old school and stays with KISS method. But I am confused, is there a method to his madness? From my recollection the LT1 MAF at 3.5" flows at 150 more cfm. Currently running a Joe Lubrant chip. He told me the pistons etc. but I was too busy looking for rust and such, but its all good stuff.

Has a non-lockup 2800 Art Carr stall. Reworked 200-4r, H&R urethane trans mount.

This is a factory low option car, down to the factory AM/FM radio.

Rear susp. is set-up decent and has X-bars in the trunk.. H&r lower bars, ATR sway bar. Not sure what to expect as it will need a lot of tuning. I believe it has an adj. fuel pressure regulator and wastegate. Just wondering what questions I need to ask him, if any.

Are there any glaring weaknesses in the Mods I will need to address. Considering adding a volt booster, and def. getting a TT chip. It does have a scanmaster, but would go to power logger with a wideband O2. Also an ALKY system. And if its not already installed, an HR engine mount. Think a pinion snubber would be a good idea and airbags?

I know there are bits and pieces missing, but given the combo above. What kind of times would you guys expect with a proper tune and drag radials?

Things to subtract:

Volt booster
Pinion snubber (Remove the stock one)

Things to add:
Powerlogger or similar for logging/tuning and wideband
Airbags (I don't use them for racing since I have the HR rear bar, but they come in handy for road trips hauling a pile of stuff in the trunk)
TT chip for sure
HR poly driver side mount
AC Delco 43TS plugs
MT Drag Radials (275/60)

The Racetronix ignition stuff is probably a hotwire harness, good stuff to keep.

If everything is tuned properly and in good condition the turbo is capable of low 120's in the quarter. Be patient and tune slow.

I always used them without any issues, at higher boost I went with the 42's.

I was wondering if need to add the voltage booster or pinion snubber, car doesn't have either to my knowledge.. Looks like I am ok without the airbags. Not sure on the plugs..

You can run plenty fast on the stock MAF with the screens out. He was smart to trash the Lt1 maf and translator. Every TR i have bought has had those on them and they ran like piss till i removed them. Alot of the other goodies might be "old" school but they are proven go fast parts. Car should run atleast mid 11's all day long with proper tune on DR's.