You can type here any text you want

Orfice tube broke off in evaporator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1986grandNash

Is it normal when I put air with solvent through the big line it comes out with the solvent, but when I put it through the smaller line only air comes through no solvent

small line is at bottom of core so crap gets blown out easier, big line is at top of core harder to force it up the core fins and out

same thing when flushing the condenser core , top line blow in flush solvent and force it out the bottom line

as to your post title , theres an kit to pull stubborn orifice tubes
Mastercool 92311 Orifice Tube Service Set, 5 Piece, Deluxe | ToolDiscounter
you have to slip a washer on the extractor to pull because the evaporator line end is smaller than the body of the puller

I have a orfice puller. And pulled most of it out. But the problem is, is that it broke off inside the evaporator. I’ve tried flushing it out with compressed air. But it’s still not coming all the way out. When I blow air with solvent from the smaller line, only air shoots through no solvent. But if I blow through the bigger line solvent will come out the smaller line

if the oring end is stil in the tube the orifice is there , that needs to come outl

Back