Original Delco Freedom Battery from 87 Grand National

vintageracer

Original Delco Freedom Battery from 87 Grand National, GTA WHEELS, EXHAUST ECT

This is an original Delco Freedom battery from a 1987 Grand National. I saved this original battery just in case I would ever need one for a concourse restoration since this battery is not available anywhere.

This battery is dead! It would be good to gut the inside and install a jell or other battery inside the case to make a correct appearing and functioning concours battery. In a nutshell you are buying the appearance of the case.

$75.00 OBO Plus Shipping

615 347 7459

No Emails. Use The Telephone!

Attachments

• 87 Grand National Battery 1.jpg
    87 Grand National Battery 1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,453
  • 87 Grand National Battery 2.jpg
    87 Grand National Battery 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,710
Original AC Delco GM Cataylic Converter from 1987 GN

This is an original AC Delco GM Catylic Converter I removed from my 1987 Grand National. This is an original and correct converter for those looking to restore their car for show. I am selling this converter for use in a static display or for a collector. The buyer agrees not to install this converter on their licensed/driving car.

$100.00 Plus shipping

Attachments

• 87 Grand National Conveter 1.jpg
    87 Grand National Conveter 1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,409
  • 87 Grand National Conveter 2.jpg
    87 Grand National Conveter 2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,394
  • 87 Grand National Conveter 3.jpg
    87 Grand National Conveter 3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 87 Grand National conveter 4.jpg
    87 Grand National conveter 4.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,451
1987 Grand National Cat Back to Mufflers Original Y Pipe

This is an original GM Cat back Y Pipe removed from my 87 GN. In good condition for someone who wants an original Y pipe to replace their bad or rusted pipe. This is an original GM Y pipe.

$50.00 plus shipping.

615 347 7459

No Emails. Use the Telephone!

Attachments

• 87 Grand National Y Pipe 1.jpg
    87 Grand National Y Pipe 1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,392
  • 87 Grand National Y pipe 2.jpg
    87 Grand National Y pipe 2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,374
1987 Grand National Catalytic Converter Test Pipe

Test Pipe for removal of the catalytic converter from an 87 Grand National.

$15.00 Plus shipping

615 347 7459

Attachments

• 87 Grand National Test Pipe.jpg
    87 Grand National Test Pipe.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,561
Individual GTA Trans Am Front Wheels For Sale

I have numerous FRONT Pontiac Trans Am GTA wheels that are perfect for Grand Nationals to give your car the GNX look. I will sell the wheels individually, not as sets.

$100.00 a wheel plus shipping for a good original wheel with NO edge damage.

$50.00 a wheel plus shipping for a wheel with slight curb damage.

All wheels have tires mounted. If the buyer does not want the tires I will dismount the tires to save on shipping. Most of the tires are junk anyway!

Here is a picture of a wheel with curb damage for your review. The undamaged wheels are in similiar cosmetic shape but have no lip damage. I will provide specific pictures of the specific wheel you will be purchasing at your request for your review.

These are original wheels that have not been restored. Some of the wheel could have had the center repainted. Expect to polish, clean and repaint the centers as minimun on any of these wheels.

615 347 7459

No Email. Use The Telephone!

Attachments

• 87 Grand National GNX Wheel 1.jpg
    87 Grand National GNX Wheel 1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,453
Thanks Jesse for letting me keep the ads.

I did not pay attention to the wheel that I took a picture of to demonstate a wheel with damage. After looking you are right, it is a rear wheel. All the wheels I will sell and I figure anyone wants are front wheels.

Thanks for your help and understanding!

Mike

How can you tell it is a rear wheel? Also what did he do wrong in the listings? He indicated a price on each part.

The first section is small away from the center hub is the closest indication that the wheel is a rear wheel
Think of it this way, the gta wheel:
When you see a original car, the front wheels appear to have a deeper dish, and the rears appear to have a thinner dish.. Now 4 fronts would look 10x better just looking at the wheels on the GNs and the TTA's... Thats why everyone sells the 4 fronts and turns the rears into GNX replicas thru the guy in denver.

I scrunched 5 separate listings into 1 (the one you see right now) and notified him in the hyperlink how most message boards tolerate flooding of the forums.
Normally they get deleted and the seller is out his time loading pictures and description, ive been notifying people for a few years how it should be done to keep everyone on the same level.
You might not have noticed what i did depending on your browser.
BW

I just went out and measured mine. The inside measurement to the first lip is about 1 3/4". Then to the outside edge is another 1 1/2". The inside measurement on mine looks wider than the wheel in the pic, so this means mine are all fronts. Also, I have a circular flat area around the lug nuts. My "spokes" do not continue in as close to the lug nuts as in the pic. So does this mean mine are Kirban's wheels? I bought them used and can't even remember what kind of wheels I have! Must be a sign of old age (will be 50 in a couple weeks) :eek:

Thanks for Your Help

I will email to see if still available. Now I need muffler and tailpipes. Any suggestions?

I am interested in 4 fronts can you send me pics of a set? Pm me or e-mail.

Call the phone number listed, its the best way to get ahold of him.

GNRICK, you most likely have kirban wheels if they have the flat surface around the center cap

BW