You can type here any text you want

Orlando World Street Nationals oct 28-31,2010

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for filming the races.

YouTube - orlando world street nationals 2010 -pro mod eliminations

That :cool:big guy:cool: in the red camaro is my cousin.:) Can't be more excited for him.:smile:

No problem,that's my friend Gene Kerr (john force,jr),he won the pro mod class with his 1987 camaro.Gene knows his sh**.He also did the machine work on my motor.I heard he will be driving for Tony Christian next year.That's gonna be good.I'm also happy for him too,he deserves it.Gene has been around the scene for a while...We had a great time,see ya next year..

Central Florida Machine and Speed --ROCKS!!!!!!!

No problem,that's my friend Gene Kerr (john force,jr),he won the pro mod class with his 1987 camaro.Gene knows his sh**.He also did the machine work on my motor.I heard he will be driving for Tony Christian next year.That's gonna be good.I'm also happy for him too,he deserves it.Gene has been around the scene for a while...We had a great time,see ya next year..

Central Florida Machine and Speed --ROCKS!!!!!!!

As of right now it should be Jimmy Keen driving Tony's car.
Ask him about his Belvedere:biggrin: We won some good money with that car back in the 80's. Couple of 17 year olds street racing a max wedge belvedere:eek: Gene could shift that 4-speed like it was an automatic.

Will you be at the Turkey Run? I will be there Saturday with the GN.

Back